Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST SOURCE COE
Requisition ID: 1805644948W
"Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo
Cilag GmbH International is an International Sourcing Centre of the Johnson & Johnson pharmaceutical sector handling the supply chain of the Janssen-Cilag Group. Over the last years, several business units have been established within the legal entity of Cilag GmbH International, creating a diverse, international organization with over 950 employees. For our offices in Zug we are looking for a Senior Analyst, to support Global FP&A for Janssen Supply Chain.
Senior Financial Analyst – Pharma Source Finance COE
Full time permanent contract
Position will report to the JJSC Source Finance COE – FP&A Senior Finance Manager.
The J&J Supply Chain Source Finance COE is an organization with global impact, supporting Pharm, MD&D, and Consumer Third Party Manufacturing and Procurement organizations to deliver high quality, reliable and cost competitive products. While this role will primarily focus on FP&A activities associated with Material Sourcing, it also provides opportunity to play a significant leading role in COE initiatives to drive standardization of activities/ processes across MD&D, Pharm and Consumer ...thus shaping the way we work for all sectors.
· Leading $1.5 Billion in spend consolidation and analytics for all pharmaceutical sites across multiple ERP systems and regions
· Preparing quarterly PPV reports and analysis comparing actuals to budget for all Pharm sites. Identifying and effectively communicating any trends and impacts from PPV analyses
· Serving as a subject matter expert on annual standard cost development, driving the business plan process and delivering spend analyses
· Developing and publishing cost savings scorecards and any other ad hoc reporting
· Leading implementation of new tools: TM1, Alteryx, Teradata, SAP connector to drive simplification and standardization
· Continuously implementing solutions to improve execution and innovation
· Directly interacting and influencing Supply Chain Business Partners: Cross sector Finance team, Finance teams from internal production sites, Global Consolidation team, Procurement Commodity Managers and Global Planning.
· Must have a BS/BA, preferably in Business/Economics/Finance
· Must demonstrate a high level of proficiency in SAP and with Excel. Successfully navigates through complex, multiply SAP systems on the ongoing basis and easily finds ways to get out any information is needed. Knows SAP inside-out
· Results and performance driven: willing to be in charge and take ownership, proactive and driving attitude
· Must have strong technical, analytical and organizational skills. Possesses big picture orientation and executes down to the details with strong analytical capabilities
· Demonstrates ability to work within tight deadlines with proven experience in meeting goals on time
· Proven communication skills, verbal and written, with a clear ability to effectively communicate and collaborate
· Track record in identifying process improvements and successfully implementing change
· Team player with the ability to manage interactions across businesses and locations which is key part of this role
· Gained international experience is a strong plus, culturally sensitive
Cilag GmbH International (8525)
Planning & Analysis