Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Head of Finance, South Asia and Developed Markets, Vision Care
Requisition ID: 1805644904W
HEAD OF FINANCE - SOUTH ASIA AND DEVELOPED MARKETS, VISION CARE
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices and diagnostics markets.
Vision Care comprises contact lenses business which is branded as Acuvue and is a market leading brand worldwide.
This position is the Head of Finance for a cluster of markets for Vision Care business of J&J (Revenue size $250MM), reporting into the Regional Vision Care CFO. The position manages finance for 4 markets directly (Hong Kong, Taiwan, ANZ, India) and oversees the overall financial control in those markets with country teams reporting to it. The position also supports the Cluster VP with robust analytics & forecasting capabilities to help deliver the financial goals.
- Business partner to the Lead Team on top and bottom-line growth, both short term and long term -
- Strategic thinking to the business to decide the longer term and shorter term business goals
- Leading financial performance of the business and on-the-ground operations
- Influencing key decisions (including pricing, spending etc.) in the cluster and with regional stakeholders
- Provide support and business insights through in-depth financial analysis
- Maintain right accounting practices and books by working collaboratively with Global Services / Centre of Excellence teams locally and in the region
- Maintain the right compliance environment
- Developing key talent and organizational capabilities
- The position requires an experienced (12+years), resilient and financially astute leader with proven track record of delivering results in a dynamic/ambiguous environment
- Very good communication & influencing skills across regional and global boundaries
- Proven analytics skills with the ability to zoom in and out of detail as needed, translating data into clear insights and recommendations for decision making
- Good collaboration and people skills to work with different cultures, teams
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)