Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
MATERIALS CLERK (2 VACANTES)
Requisition ID: 1805644842W
"Johnson & Johnson companies are equal opportunity employers"
The Global Job Posting policy promotes the dedication to the advancement and development of our employees. We invite you to read this posting and apply if you are passionate about the position and meet the requirements.
Ethicon, Inc., a Johnson & Johnson company, is a trusted, worldwide leader in medical devices company who contributes to the advance surgery and improves lives every single day. We are qualified as one of the top best place to work. Joining ETHICON is more than joining a great company, it means being a part of a legacy of innovation, development and philanthropy. For more information, visit www.ethicon.com
An Inventory Analyst is responsible of collaborating with the daily activities of the PP&L department, such as: control of inventories and generation of reports to send to the designated supervisors and managers. Passionate about data analysis, has experience in leadership and uses a strong level of communication.
• Preparing kits for issue to the floor following production planning prioritization.
• Running inventory storage and placement (vault attendant).
• Notifying Production Planner of material shortages.
• Releasing batches to manufacturing through MRP System.
• Cycling count when needed.
• Following current compliance regulations and standards.
• Performing other jobs as required.
• Ensuring compliance to the quality policy in all activities.
• Supporting and promote the safety and industrial hygiene objectives of the plant.
• Supporting continuous improvement programs such Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen, 6S, etc.
• Maintaining accurate WIP reports vs. Production plan.
• From 0 to 2 years of experience in related fields.
• Strong computer skills.
• Good communication skills, to collaborate with manufacturing, engineering, materials management, quality control, purchasing, customs and all other departments as needed.
• Working knowledge of PC applications and software (MS Windows, Excel, etc.)
• Good basic math skills.
• Knowledge of ERP Systems concept (MRP).
• Previous clerical experience is a plus.
• Previous manufacturing experience desired.
• Basic English writing and reading skills preferred.
E.E.S., S.A. de C.V. Mexico (8283)
Materials Management & Distribution