Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
CE Multichannel Lead Hematology
Requisition ID: 1805644646W
At Janssen, part of Johnson & Johnson, Family of Companies, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.com for more information.
CE MULTICHANNEL LEAD HEMATOLOGY
Full time permanent contract
Overall responsibility for preparation and execution of Hematology Integrative Marketing/Medical Multichannel Strategy in 5 CE countries
- Overall responsibility for preparation and execution of Hematology Integrative Marketing/Medical Multichannel Strategy in 5 CE countries based on channels: Eloqua, One-To-One email, Janssen TV, Janssen Medical, Janssen4Patients, eDetail, SMS in line with CEE MC Strategy
- Preparation and execution of Plan of Action on HUB level – project management, assets/events development, preparation for localization, communication with all countries
- Planning, verification and adaptation of resources according to short-term and long-term HUB Multichannel strategy (budget, external vendors, central projects deployment)
- Coordination of PoA execution on OpCo level and local Multichannel team management
- Quality assurance and process flow maintenance with dedicated digital agency on HUB and local level
- Link between OpCo/HUB and CEE/ EMEA Multichannel Team ; Facilitate proactive interaction between HUBs and sharing of good practice in CEE / EMEA
- HUB Multichannel analytics and reporting, constantly monitoring of all activities and address eventual issues or opportunities (iConnect Dashboards, GA, local data)
- University / Bachelor Degree or Equivalent, preferably in a relevant business-related discipline (marketing/e-marketing/digital marketing)
- 4+ years’ Experience in: e-Marketing, experience in online marketing with a proven track record in developing effective digital strategies and delivering successful online campaigns, experience with the marketing of Prescription drugs is an advantage
- Strong Project Management skills
- Cross departmental and/or cross-country teams and networks
- Areas of expertise should include one or more of the following: Usage of multinational web platforms via CMS systems; Marketing Automation (Eloqua) and HTML assets development; Content Management, SEO, SEM; Online transmissions and video production(webinars); Social Media campaigns
- Native Hungarian and fluent English knowledge of both spoken and written;
- Excellent presentation and business writing skills;
- Compliant driver
- Result-oriented thinking; sense of urgency; proactive attitude
- Team player with good interpersonal skills, ability to achieve goals in matrix organisation
- Open for innovations; strategic ability to develop innovative and impactful strategies and tactics,
- Systematic and structured approach; strong Multichannel/Digital analytic & Strategic/business analytic skills
- Convincing communication skills;
- Ability to understand and interpret the market, customer and environment;
- Lead by example; self-motivated, open communication; retain motivation and infuse spirit relevant to the credo based company culture; high level of integrity, ethical standards in business; conformity to the rules;
- A challenging and a very interesting job in one of the largest global pharmaceutical companies
- An opportunity to make an impact with your actions
- An opportunity to help others develop further and improve in their daily tasks
- Possibilities for own further development and growth
- Many opportunities to participate on different projects and drive Janssen’s growth
- Motivating remuneration and many employee benefits
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter in English.
Janssen-Cilag Kft. (8396)