Johnson & Johnson Karrieren
Voer een geldig e-mailadres in
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Health Economics & Market Access Field Manager - Orthopedics and Traumatology (m/w)
Requisition ID: 1805644629W
Johnson & Johnson MEDICAL is one of three successful divisions of the world's leading Johnson & Johnson family of companies with approximately 129,000 employees. We are making an important contribution to the successful treatment of a wide range of common and chronic diseases with innovative - often pioneering - medical technologies and products. Support us!
The Health Economics & Market Access (HEMA) department is central and increasingly important to our local market access strategies. We have the responsibility for the evidence-based presentation of the clinical and economic value added of our technologies in answering regulatory, reimbursement and clinic-specific questions.
We offer you:
The promotion and development of our employees are core values of our corporate culture. People who want to develop their potential in an international company and grow their jobs, find the best conditions for us.
In addition to intensive training and on-demand training, excellent development opportunities - nationally and internationally - as well as attractive remuneration and above-average social benefits are important elements for our employees. In addition, our Group is characterized by junior and career-enhancing measures in harmony with family and career.
- Mentor, training and participation in the development of evidence based value selling skills of sales field staff
- Strong collaboration with marketing and sales to implement measurable value solutions which optimally fit specific customer needs
- Planning, coordination & implementation of product & procedure solution related health services research and outcome based agreements of Class 2b and 3 medical devices
- Development of close relationships with clinical users and non-clinical stakeholder at the investigative sites, to verify protocol compliance, and to help to manage the required documentation.
- Expert function for the content / methodological support
- Ability to critically review the economic & clinical evidence and to convincingly communicate and demonstrate the customer specific value of our innovative medical solution to clinical and non-clinical clients
· Science or business administration degree with at least 2 years’ experience as a Clinical Research Associate or Clinical Project Manager
· Experience and knowledge in orthopedics and traumatology
· Sound experience in the setup & evaluation of health-economic studies and methods in a clinical setting including data generation and analysis
· Very good project management & presentation skills
· Good knowledge of ICH-GCP, DIN EN ISO 14155 desirable as well as the relevant regulations of invasive medical devices and their application in Germany
· Motivation to develop innovative study concepts in all phases of the market access process of a broad product portfolio in a "High Performance" team at national & international level
· Strong self-motivation and communication skills as well as goal, success and service oriented networker with the ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial work environment, and a drive to work collaboratively with other divisions of the company to leverage internal expertise
· Excellent communication skills in German and English
· Willingness to travel nationally: 50-60%
Johnson&Johnson Med GmbH (7930)
Health Economics Mkt