Johnson & Johnson Careers
Associate Director/Director, Large Molecule API, PDMS
Requisition ID: 1805644559W
- Serve on China Pharmaceutical Development and Manufacturing Sciences (PDMS) leadership team and contribute to global PDMS strategy development and execution in China and Asia Pacific region;
- Lead a group of PhD and non-PhD scientists to strengthen biological CMC development capability and support JnJ R&D and commercial production in Asia Pacific region using our existing platforms such as monoclonal antibodies and vaccines as well as new technologies such as CAR-T;
- Manage internal stakeholders to ensure business alignment with global large molecule value stream leadership and gain support of JnJ scientists around the world;
- Develop and manage external strategical partnership in China and Korea to develop biological upstream and downstream manufacturing processes and produce clinical supplies, support biological drug product approval and contribute to China regulatory reform;
- Serve on the global API LM team aligning best practices and strategies.
- Education: PhD in chemical engineering, biological sciences or another related field. Non-PhD technical managers with strong track record are encouraged to apply;
- Working experience. 5-10 or more years management experience in CMC, particularly in upstream and/or downstream process development and technology transfer for monoclonal antibody, recombinant protein or other biological products;
- Working knowledge of cGMPs and regulatory filing experience;
- Strong communication skills in both English and Chinese;
- Be innovative and quick in learning/adapting to changes, interested in applying new technologies such as artificial intelligence to pharmaceutical development.
J&J (China) Investments Ltd (7046)