Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Junior System Analyst
Requisition ID: 1805644553W
As a part of the Global Supply Chain Planning Department, as the Junior System Analyst you will provide end to end support for the global sales and operations planning process, systems and predictive analytics.
The Junior System Analyst is a key global & cross-functional role in driving DePuy-Synthes Trauma/CMF PLAN performance to a higher level. It supports design and drives improvements in the sales and operations planning (S&OP) process maturity, including financial integration, inventory management and scenario planning, by providing transparency on E2E planning data. This is a role in advancing business analytics and modeling capabilities to provide increasingly sophisticated data-based decision support for the global supply chain leadership.
- Craft, innovate & execute data extraction, consolidation and reporting processes to enable data transparency across various ERP systems
- Build & maintain dashboards to support the global S&OP planning process
- Create documentation to ensure business continuity and support the handover of tasks to other functions
- Create end user training material and be the first point of contact in case of questions
- Support ad-hoc analytics to enable informed decision-making
- Support business process automation and process mapping projects
- Become an expert in data sources & data availability and be the primary contact for partners
This role will provide data extraction, analytical and modeling support during the demand, supply and executive S&OP cycles & reviews. Understanding of analytics to interpret data, identify issues, analyze causes, and provide well-reasoned conclusions and solutions is important in this role.
- You will work closely with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Internal: S&OP, Demand and Supply Planners, Customer Service, Business Unit IT
- External: Consultants for benchmarking purposes.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required
- An advanced degree in Supply Chain, Statistics, Engineering or Information technology is preferred
- A minimum of 0-3 years of related experience
- Strong analytical skill set in MS Office (Excel, Access) is required, knowledge of SQL is preferred, any other programming language is an asset
- Experience with SAP, JDE or any other ERP is advantageous
- Able to translate complex situations into simple working solutions
- Ability to lead multiple initiatives and work in a matrix environment where priorities change rapidly and tight deadlines exist
- Ability to influence colleagues within the organization by using effective communication and presentation skills
- Ability to challenge the status quo and evaluate processes to determine if refinements would enhance speed of results and productivity or quality.
- Ability to build strong relationships, considering varied perspectives & different styles
- Strong interest in global supply chains and the medical devices industry
- Strong interest in IT systems and tools & how to master them
Synthes GmbH (7111)