Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Quality Systems Training Specialist
Requisition ID: 1805644462W
Pharmaceutical Quality Systems Training Specialist
Johnson & Johnson’s Pharmaceutical sector is looking for a Pharmaceutical Quality Systems Training Specialist who will support the training function for the Pharmaceutical group. He/she will be involved in the design, development, deployment and administration of training programs that support company objectives and meet regulations. In addition, he/she keeps abreast of training and development research, new materials, methodologies and techniques, and develops programs and practices to identify developmental needs and monitor trends.
The Pharmaceutical Quality Systems Training Specialist will work with both regional and global stakeholders in delivering objectives and outcomes for the Pharmaceutical business.
- Consults with management, employees, and departments to identify training needs, address them and achieve the end result of effective training solutions
- Recommends the creation or acquisition and delivery of training programs that meet the company's needs
- Implements training metrics to monitor training effectiveness against needs of the business
- Summarizes training program assessment data and participant attendance reports and submits or presents to management
- Supervises, coaches and develops assigned personnel
- Creates new training materials as required in collaboration with subject matter experts
- Communicates and escalates issues to the next management level as needed
- Develops and maintains a training program to support the company needs and meet applicable local, federal and state laws/regulations
- Experience as subject matter trainer to conduct training sessions i.e. quality system related topics and to certify employees as trainers across the company
- Knowledge in Learning Management System (LMS) and its use to deploy training programs and requirements across the company
- Application of Basic Project Management and/or Process Excellence knowledge and skills
- Reviews, interprets and explains documents such as technical data, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Leads projects of moderate to high complexity
- Performs any other task as required by supervisor
- A minimum of a Bachelors Degree is required in Business, Science, Industrial Engineering or other related technical field.
- 2-4 years relevant working experience in training positions
- People management experience is preferred
- Experience working in an FDA and/or European regulatory environment is preferred
- This position will require relevant experience working in manufacturing/operations or R&D/new product development
- Proven experience designing and presenting successful training programs
- Excellent Communication Skills in English. A second language relevant to the supported site is preferred
- Ability to clarify and summarize regulatory documents into formats to execute trainings
- Certification as a trainer (e.g. ACTA) preferred
- A thorough understanding of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)/ISO (International Organization for Standardization) regulations is preferred
- Strong leadership and coaching skills are required
- Demonstrated project management abilities are required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office —Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
This role will be based in either Singapore or China.
At Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, we are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)