Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
【IT】MED, SCM Product Line Owner(PLO) BA Deliver
Requisition ID: 1805644300W
The Medical Supply Chain IT ASPAC team provides end-to-end Supply Chain solution which are aligned with global reach and local focus goals to deliver innovative value to our end customers.
The scope of this role is to lead and support Deliver function from IT perspective while improving quality and efficiency through continuous business process improvements.
The Product Line Owner (PLO) Supply Chai(SC) Applications – Deliver Business Analyst will be responsible to create product strategy, develop standards, design and govern the SC solutions to meet the business strategic objectives and requirements. S/he will be the primary contact for Medical ASPAC Supply Chain’s sales and customer distributions, repackaging, and product identification. S/he will drive innovations and improvements in partnership with PLO, to support capabilities for distribution of products to customers on time with optimized service cost, enhanced customer engagement, and product traceability.
The individual must have a strong functional knowledge of the SAP MM, SD, WM, PM, PP, QM, IM, Product Supply, Complaints Management, Repairs & Maintenance capabilities to meet the business requirements. This individual will also partner with various architecture teams to architect the business solution. The individual has an end-to-end responsibility for the Deliver solutions implemented in the assigned ERP platform(s).
The individual will ensure the Agile methodology is the primary option for delivering IT solutions in the assigned ERP platform(s). The individual is the conduit between the business partners and the Scrum team, shares the product vision with the Scrum team, and prioritizes and manages the product backlog.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
Business IT interface
Understand the business’s needs and priorities from the product
Negotiate with the business to see what backlog items (user stories) are built and which are backlogged based on capacity, business value and priority
Accountable for the development work getting done correctly
Business requirements analysis
Creating Epics/User Stories
Defines Acceptance criteria
Understands Product complexity and how to prioritize business requirements
Understands development estimates and how levels of effort impact the priority of requirements
Manage to assure compliance and adherence to all regulatory and business requirements and inspire a Credo driven team
Resolves business and technical challenges to deliver on time, cost and quality and to ensure realization of business benefits
Effectively communicate team expectations and status to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
Building strong partnerships with business at different levels of the organization
Defines a clear vision for the software product/application and is responsible for multi-generation product strategy
Maximizes ROI by identifying and prioritizing the product features by business value
Medical SCIT BTLs and PLOs
Scrum Team (Application developers and testers, architects)
Scrum Master / Project Manager
Product strategy, roadmap and priorities
Prioritized epics/story points
User acceptance criteria
(20%) Develops understanding of how the business competes, values, and delivers products and services. Based on the gained knowledge, experiment ideas which can drive innovation in new customer touch points, new ways of competing and continuous improvements. Collaborates with BUIT counterparts in other sectors to share technologies/ideas.
(15%) Writes with the BPO the business requirements that will be used by the Scrum teams to develop the business solutions. Collaborates with Scrum Master to estimate cost and duration of development. Responsible for the technical solution getting done correctly.
(10%) Explores new technologies to drive continuous improvement (CIPs) to the business. Develops core capability offerings and new technologies to drive business value. Collaborates with BUIT counterparts in other sectors to share new technologies/ideas.
(30%) Manages projects under tight time pressure. Resolves business and technical challenges to deliver on time, cost and quality and to ensure realization of business benefits. Effectively communicate team expectations and status to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
(20%) Works with the business stakeholders to prioritize backlogs. Prioritize initiatives to provide effective realization of business value
(5%) Administrative work.
Required Years of Related Experience: A minimum of 6 to 10 years of relevant experience is required
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to translate business requirements into Functional Epics / User Stories. Experience working across multiple levels of business and IT stakeholders
- Knowledge of technology trends and to apply this knowledge to existing business processes
- Strong technology knowledge and how to apply that technology to support business processes
- Knowledge of ERP SAP functionality (MM, SD, WM, PM, PP, QM, IM, Product Supply, Complaints Management, Repairs & Maintenance)
- Ability to determine capabilities and constraints of existing SAP systems
- Strong personal commitment to continuous business improvement, and effectively collaborating and managing our business stakeholders
- Capable of working as part of a team and on own initiative. Capable to change priorities quickly and influence others
- Capable of leading, coaching and influencing others
- Ability embrace changes and to deliver IT solutions in a fast changing Business / IT environment
- Ability to work in an Agile environment and working closely with shared services organization
- Previous experience in working in a global, cross-functional capacity is required
- Ability to manage complexity and resolve ambiguity
- Strong problem solving, analytical and design skills are required
- Solid written, presentation and verbal communication skills are required
Travel: upto 30% APAC (primary)
Johnson & Johnson K.K. (8235)