Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Finance Analyst Inventory
Requisition ID: 1805644274W
the world, one person at a time’... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson.
We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and
services to advance the health and well-being of people.
Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Janssen Business Services (JBS) is an organization comprising of Principle companies from the J&J Pharm sector. JBS Finance has associates located in Belgium, Ireland, Korea, Netherlands, Singapore and Switzerland. They have financial responsibility for more than 20 MRCs in these countries, the major MRCs hosting Global Janssen functions as well as Regional Enterprise groups.
Senior Financial Analyst Inventory
Full time permanent contract
The position we are looking to backfill plays a key role in ensuring control over the inventory of JBS Zug.
- Responsible for inventory controlling, accounting and reporting of gross-to-net inventory position
- Mange and prepare gross inventory reconciliations for different manufacturing plants (internal and 3rd party) including adjustments proposal
- Manage reserves for various types of inventory (slow moving, expired, new product launches) in close collaboration with the planning team
- Perform purchase price variance analysis and full absorption adjustment calculation including accounting
- Provide profound business insights/analysis to support profit-in-inventory elimination calculation through scorecards
- Financial business partnering for new product flow implementation and toll-manufacturing set-ups, working with various stakeholders such as planning, project leads and external companies
- Coordinate & support forecasting process, summarize input, ensure visibility and traceability (focus on B/S positions)
- Key business partner to JBS controlling team on inventory related items
- Responsible to prepare inventory related BRAVO submission templates
- Responsible to prepare LR-41 report to support yearly J&J legal reporting submission
- Support physical count at affiliates with major toll-manufacturing stock
- Ensure compliance and SOP updates for the cycles owned. Provide support to Compliance during internal and external audits
- Finance / accounting background (bachelor or master degree) with a minimum of 3+ years of relevant business experience
- Ability to connect, build trust and influence in an international and virtual environment with multiple stakeholders
- Big picture orientation with attention to detail and ability to work accurately and independently
- Strong analytic skills and ability to manage changes in a complex and dynamic business environment
- Strong focus on results, pro-active, sense of urgency
- Solution-oriented “can do” mindset, actively consulting / leveraging multiple perspectives to define win-win solutions
- Focus on continuously looking for process optimization and to challenge status quo
- Strong communication skills; ability to clearly convey key insights tailored to the audience
- Demonstrating business acumen through insights & business knowledge
- Fluent in English
- Desire to work in a global environment
Cilag GmbH International (8525)