Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
[Medical] APAC Digital Surgery Market Development Manager
Requisition ID: 1805644266W
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
1. Position: APAC Digital Surgery Market Development Manager
2. Sector: Medical Devices
3. Location: Yongsan-gu, Seoul
1) Act as the account coordinator for various project development and implementation activities, working side-by-side with internal partners and customers to further define elements of Digital Surgery to maximize the value of the approach and overall platform.
2) Provide oversight, management, and execution of customer engagement opportunities with clinicians and hospital administrators to drive awareness, enable Digital Surgery integration, and define of market access business model requirements.
3) Meet and collaborate with Regional Units (RU) and potential customers to understand, make recommendations on, and execute against needs related to the full surgical episode (i.e. before, during, and after surgery) and digitization and connectivity of relevant data.
4) Map key stakeholders and need states and execute against account change management plans required to implement platform solution.
5) Identify and develop foundation of clinical and non-clinical stakeholder users for our data analytics solutions via pilot program.
6) Build competencies to uncover actionable clinical and economic unmet needs and facilitate best practice sharing across accounts and cross functional team, with integration into development workstream efforts.
7) Connect customers with market development and strategic marketing to create advocacy and support to establish strong customer relationships.
8) Increase overall awareness among all stakeholders of the Digital Surgery platform and its value proposition.
9) Identity customer strategic projects, align objectives, and provide recommendations to facilitate faster penetration and higher utilization of the Verb Surgical Platform when it is fully approved and launched.
10) Develop and update action plans, manage project process, and conduct follow-ups as needed to ensure hospital partners are on track with all tasks and market readiness efforts.
1) A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required; an MBA or related master’s degree is preferred.
2) A minimum of 8-10 years of overall business experience, and a minimum of 5 years of marketing and/or sales experience is required. Previous industry experience with medical devices, healthcare software, electronic medical records, software-enabled medical devices or IT is preferred.
3) Proficiency in Korean is required, and proficiency in Japanese is highly preferred.
4) Previous experience with consulting and project management.
5) Ability to perform well in an ambiguous and fast-changing market.
6) Strong communication skills, spoken and written.
7) Proven ability to collaborate effectively across functional boundaries, internally and externally, with experience in leading initiatives with clinical, technical, and business-oriented partners.
8) Intermediate Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook skills.
9) Proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects in a dynamic environment with a sense of urgency.
10) Strong analytical, presentation, negotiation, and organization skills.
11) Approximately 50% travel (both domestic and international) is required, including some evenings and weekends.
12) Exceptional customer focus and relationship building skills; experience in developing effective relationships across a diverse group of clinical and nonclinical stakeholders across all levels of hospital organizations.
13) Ability to shape the external environment through trusted relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
14) Strong organizational leadership, with the ability to inspire and mobilize teams across different countries / cultures, in a matrix environment.
15) Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, and international teams.
[JD 확인 및 지원 방법]
www.careers.jnj.com -> 1805644266W 검색 -> 해당 모집 공고 클릭 후, “Apply Now”
영문 자유 양식의 이력서/자기소개서
- 서류를 MS-Word 나 PDF 로 된 한 개의 파일로 미리 준비 하시기 바랍니다.
- 서류 전형 합격자에 한하여 개별 통보합니다. 단, 회사 사정에 따라 지연 될 수 있습니다.
- 모집 분야 관련하여 자세한 내용은 J&J 홈페이지에서 확인하시기 바랍니다. www.careers.jnj.com
Johnson & Johnson Medical Korea (Ltd.) (7225)