Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Associate MSL Manager
Requisition ID: 1805644158W
• Be responsible for medical and scientific data and information, product information, and disease areas communication with internal and external clients;
• To organize local or regional medical educational activities including hospital lectures, city or regional level meeting, TTT etc;
• Responsible for program development, speaker selection, and support;
Support Medical Affairs study/program including coordination on IIS submission, review and feedback process;
• Develop and maintain strong network and engage KOL through scientific interactions, gain valuable insights into existing knowledge gaps, scientific data gaps and clinical care gaps, and scientific activities in the therapeutic area and provide inputs to the company medical affairs strategy, plan, and business decision making;
• Help manager to coach/train junior MSLs.
• Medical science, pharmacology with university degree, or Master degree or plus
• Medical Doctor or PharmaD preferred
• Deep knowledge of the therapeutic area, strength in research and interpretation of medical data
• Strong influence skills and communication skills to establish and maintain partnership with KOLs and other key stakeholders
• Understanding GCP Principals and HCC requirements
• Good command of English, fluent at writing, speaking and listening
• Good at coaching skills
• 4-5 years of working experiences in related therapeutic areas
• 1-2 years of MSL experience
Xian-Janssen Pharmaceutical Ltd. (7043)
Medical Science Liaison