Johnson & Johnson Careers
Q&C Head Italy - Customer Logistics Services
Requisition ID: 1805644139W
Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational company founded in 1886 a world leader in the development of products and devices for surgical therapies and pharmaceutical companies, as well as in the marketing of consumer products for personal hygiene, and is organized into three business segments: Pharmaceutical, Medical, Consumer.
The Q&C Head Italy CLS, is accountable for the oversight and execution of Quality Management Systems and compliance at CLS DC location (internal and/or 3PL) within the corresponding country that receive, pick, pack, store, inspect, repack/relabel and deliver finished goods to Customers, Retailers, Wholesalers, and Distributors.
- Accountable for execution and overseeing the controls and quality standards for all distribution and inventory management activities (e.g. receiving, pick, pack, lot reconciliation)
- Accountable for robust product disposition procedures and the quality oversight of all product quality holds and field actions impacting the Distribution Centers.
- Responsible for evaluating the company’s quality and distribution process capabilities against company and industry standards and regulatory expectations.
- Accountable for defining and implementing requirements for physical product testing (e.g. functional testing, visual inspection & verification) occurring in the DCs or outsourced by the DCs.
- Responsible for defining, designing and implementing requirements for repackaging and relabeling operations to be conducted within the Distribution Center to assess repackaging and relabeling requests and collaborate with business partners to meet pre-defined requirements.
- Accountable for Quality management of repacking, relabeling, over labeling, kitting, and reworking operations conducted within the DC.
- Accountable for adherence to temperature control and monitoring requirements within the facilities.
- Responsible for ensuring the appropriate handling of distribution related customer complaints including track and trend and mitigation of Quality related issues.
- Responsible for overseeing the controls and quality standards for Quality Systems validation, including WMS, CAPA, NC, Internal Audits, Document Management software systems.
- Responsible for planning and executions of Facility, equipment and utilities qualifications.
- Accountable for management of Quality systems, including CAPA process and systems, document management, change control, training management, preventative maintenance systems, Quality agreements, other.
- Responsible for management of Management Reviews of the DCs.
- Responsible for the successful management of all Health Authority inspections (e.g., FDA, MHRA, etc.) as well as other logistics and transportation related inspections (e.g., TSA, DEA, etc.) conducted.
- Responsible for the proactive identification and mitigation of compliance risk at the DCs through QScan, internal audits, and other compliance programs.
- Accountable and responsible for timely and accurate metrics and reports per J&J policies. Reporting responsibilities within the corresponding cluster include (but are not limited to):
− QScan execution.
− Metric evaluation and reporting in EDGE.
− EDGE entry updates.
− Execution of Distribution Center Management Reviews.
- Supports for establishing Quality Agreements with, qualifying of, and Q&C management of distribution, logistics, and material suppliers (excluding Distributors).
- Responsible for the 3PL quality oversight and compliance of all suppliers providing services for the distribution network.
- Responsible for carrying out managerial responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws; including training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; addressing complaints; and, resolving problems.
- Responsible for actively providing Quality input and oversight on distribution network changes.
Essential knowledge and skills:
Johnson & Johnson Medical S.p.A. (7257)