Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Shanghai-Communications and Public Affairs-Public Relation Specialist
Requisition ID: 1805644053W
- Creates comprehensive communication strategy for J&J Consumer China communication aligned with business priorities.
- Provides strategic internal communication guidance across China business, and across APAC region, support execution (building narratives for business initiatives, projects, launches)
- Produce innovative content and regular meetings (Town hall and annual meetings) that inspires employees to create a world of belonging anywhere and reinforce Our Credo to their daily work.
- Develop the good content for external communication through the comprehensive content planning, media topic digging out, supervising the content develop and managing the content quality.
- Serves on the Consumer China executive management team, written communication support for leaders - make sure messages reinforce our mission, vision and values (talking points, slide decks, all hands narratives).
- Effectively manages and leverages agencies, consultants and budgets.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, prefer journalist or journalism major background
- Minimum of 1 years of experience in stakeholder communication or related field is required.
- Exceptional verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills (both Mandarin and English) and the ability to deliver messages through an authentic voice is required.
- High tolerance for change and passionate for deliver company value with a can-do attitude.
- Must be confident self-starter with the ability to partner well with key stakeholders to drive results.
Johnson & Johnson (China) Ltd. (7047)