Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Financial Analyst
Requisition ID: 1805643906W
DePuy Synthes are now recruiting for an excellent opportunity for a Senior Financial Analyst, based in the Global Supply Chain Finance in Cork this opportunity will report into the Senior Finance Manager – DePuy Synthes Make & Strategic Projects.
This is an excellent opportunity that can offer, career progression, global visibility and the chance to shape the way that data is delivered to key customers
within the DePuy Global Networks, we are about passion, high energy and continuous improvement. Duration of 23 months.
The purpose of this role is to support the Senior Finance Manager – DPS Make and Strategic Projects in providing finance support to the VP Worldwide Manufacturing DPS.
This position will have responsibilities in areas including support on Monthly Financial Metrics, Business Planning and Forecasting, Long Range Financial Plan, CIPs, Capital Spend, Plant Spend, Network Analysis and other areas as required.
• Global role supporting the VP Worldwide Manufacturing DPS and his WW Make Leadership Team
• Primary focus areas:
o Financial Planning & Analysis for Manufacturing Network (~ 25 locations)
o Business Partnering with the WW Make Leadership Team
o Driving standardisation across key financial processes
• Great opportunities to lead global projects
• Great visibility to DPS SC Finance LT and Make LT
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
FINANCIAL METRIC REPORTING
• Maintain robust/timely financial reporting metrics partnering with DPS finance team and business partners.
• Make recommendations on robust and timely financial reporting to DPS SC Finance LT and Make LT to deliver clear simple aligned reports on key metrics at WW Make, Regional Site Clusters and Site level.
• For quarterly reporting of actuals, co-ordinate the Regional Reviews and complete the WW Review Deck for the Make pillar.
• Support the Senior Finance Manager in leading all major financial cycles (PBP, FBP, Quarterly Financial Updates, LRFP) for the Make pillar.
• Co-ordinate the Regional Reviews and complete the WW Review Deck for the Make pillar.
• Set-up and maintain a process for tracking net cost change on site spend
• Set-up and maintain a process for tracking net cost change on standard and systems costs
• Support Sr. Finance Mgr. in preparing analysis and financial support for CAR preparation related DPS SC network initiatives in partnership with ESC Strategy Finance team.
• Support the Make G&O on the Robust Financial Management Strategy
• Other ad hoc financial analysis and support as needed by the SC Finance LT and/or Make LT.
KEY CPOMETENCIES REQUIRED:
• Results oriented
• Planning and organising skills
• Effective communicator
• High initiative
• Excellent time management skills
• Judgment & tact
• Multi-tasking skills
• Continuous improvement focus
• Management accounting experience including manufacturing experience required
• Minimum 3 years previous experience ideally in manufacturing
• Excellent personal computer skills - ideally Microsoft Office
• Qualified Accountant
• Excellent interpersonal skills, a team player and willing to work in a flexible environment
• Ability to influence key stakeholders
THIS JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF THE JOB HOLDERS RESPONSIBILITIES.
Depuy (Ireland) Limited (7386)