Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 1805643887W
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
Brand Manager Central Eastern Europe
Location: Warsaw, Poland
As Brand Manager CEE you will be responsible for Baby business (Johnson’s Baby & Penaten) in 7 countries. This person has one direct report and is reporting to CEE Marketing Manager.
responsibility for P&L of brand,
development, implementation and execution of annual strategic and operating plans,
preparation of long-term plans and NPIs pipeline for the category,
evaluation of activities, research, advertising campaigns – recommending improvements,
systematic control of competitors activities in the segment,
co-operation with the agencies (media house, advertising agencies – ATL, BTL, research agencies),
responsibility for the brand communication strategy and execution,
brand performance analysis and cost control,
effective communication with global marketing team,
effective collaboration with local category solution and sales teams
complex cross-country and cross-functional projects coordination and implementation
development and management of one direct report (trainee)
- minimum 3 years of experience in consumer marketing department on (J)BM position,
- strategic thinking capability with high analytical skills,
- good communication skills and presentations skills,
- high level of inner motivation & proactive approach
- leadership skills
- great sense of responsibility
- fast learner and good team player,
- self-organization, experience in project management,
- fluent English and Polish
- Interesting job in a prestigious international healthcare company
- Highly professional environment
- Friendly and supportive team members and management
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Possibilities to take part in different projects
- Many employee benefits, such as company car, medical care, life insurance etc.
Johnson & Johnson (Poland) Sp. z.o.o. (7815)