Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Marketing Manager CEMA
Requisition ID: 1805643815W
- Implement and align the CEMA strategies and tactical marketing activities with the EMEA Vision Surgical marketing plans
- Assess, define, recommend and rollout process to effectively deploy marketing materials and campaigns to CEMA for all surgical product lines
- Conduct market analysis and support demand forecasting for all promoted surgical lines with Hub Managers and Commercial Excellence Manager
- Develop and execute launch plans for new products with Hub Managers and with Commercial Excellence Manager
- Work closely with CEMA Hub Managers and Training Department to ensure consistent product knowledge, messaging and execution across markets
- Plan and implement customer events in cooperation with Professional Education & Communication team
- Collaborate with EMEA Scientific Affairs, Market Access, Commercial Excellence and Business Development, commercial team, sales support team to develop relevant approaches and take on additional cross-functional projects as needed
- Degree in business administration or marketing or similar qualification
- Experience in a comparable marketing position in medical device and/or pharmaceutical industry preferably ophthalmology
- International experience and/or exposure is preferred
- Excellent command of English
- Experience with refractive/laser cataract equipment of advantage
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to lead and provide direction to cross-functional teams
- Inventive and innovative approach
- Willingness to travel frequently
The well-being and development of our employees are central aspects of our company creed. Individuals who would like to fully realize their potential as part of our international, innovation-driven corporate family and who aspire to have challenging work, will find that our company provides just the right conditions. We consider intensive initial training, further education that is tailored to our employees' work and excellent opportunities for development - both nationally and internationally - to be just as essential as a good work-life balance, attractive compensation and above-average employee benefits. One aspect that distinguishes our company is the large number of measures we have to support our trainees and promote career development in ways that are also compatible with family life.
Johnson & Johnson d.o.o. Croatia (7396)