Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
[Consumer] Supply Chain Specialist
Requisition ID: 1805643755W
- Responsible for identifying, developing and implementing low cost sources for all identified commodities.
- Also responsible for evaluating and identifying key components to be targeted for cost reduction and/or sourcing strategies.
- Performs sourcing and procurement activities in compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Performs spend analysis, category and customer segmentation, advanced sourcing and supply chain analytics.
- Organizes, files and maintains proper documentation of procurement and business related matters.
- Follows up or requests for competitive bids.
- Assists in contract negotiations and contract implementation.
- Collects and tracks dollars spent and compliance to cost savings initiatives. Tracks and provides benchmark(industry, cost, best practice) information for assigned categories.
- Participates as part of a team of sourcing professionals which implements effective delivery of strategic sourcing services in their spend category. Monitors, maintains and support departmental metrics and controls. Maintains close communication with key suppliers.
- Places and/or participates in the process of placing purchase orders to suppliers. Implements cost saving initiatives and continuous improvement projects.
- Monitors, maintains and supports departmental metrics and controls. Researches and implements tools, processes, or infrastructures to achieve best practices and lowest cost sources of assigned commodity.
Johnson & Johnson Taiwan, Ltd. (8580)