Johnson & Johnson Careers
AM, Innovation Activation
Requisition ID: 1805643727W
- Support over all brand building and engagement for the J&J Innovation brand
- Lead proactive public relations, media relations and government relations for the market on behalf of JLABS and J&J Innovation
- Market and drive awareness of the JLABS value proposition for prospective companies through activation initiatives
- Support regional engagement activation initiatives for J&J Innovation
RESPONSIBILITIES/PRINCIPAL DUTIES (Essential Functions)
- Overall implementation of JLABS external engagement activations within the region.
- Support proactive public relations, reputation management, media relations and coordinate with government relations on behalf of JLABS.
- Support regional J&J Innovation brand activations within the region.
- Responsible for supporting external engagements in support of advancing our business objectives, driving awareness and advancing organizational reputation.
- Support JLABS corporate identity internal and external work (electronic and hardcopy newsletters, portal, external websites, external brochures, presentations, social media channels, etc.).
- Lead the creation and implementation of JLABS programming (budgeting, develop calendar, recruit speakers, manage logistics, ticket sales) including the development of strategic e-marketing communications plan and schedule to ensure optimal attendance results.
- Lead regional community engagement with onsite Licensees (portal communications, discounts, site celebrations, etc.) including tracking and sharing of Licensee progress reported in the media.
- Manage ongoing relationships with key internal and regional external stakeholders including strategic marketing partners, trade associations, potential sponsors, and collaborators by developing mutually beneficial agreements and tracking benefits to ensure optimal results.
- Lead and leverage JLABS presence at regional conferences (sponsorship, speaking engagements, event planning, advertisements, booth, speakers, etc.).
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communication, Hospitality, Business or a related discipline is required.
- A proven performer with a minimum of 6 years of communication and events experience is required.
- Experience developing event content and advertising of content is strongly preferred.
- Experience in driving effective marketing campaigns is required. eMarketing experience preferred.
- Exceptional writing skills are required.
- Experience in a health care setting or industry association is preferred.
- Experience working with and managing vendors and consultants, and managing budgets is preferred.
- Experience in managing social media is preferred.
- Experience in event management tools (eventbrite, wechat, constant contact, salesforce, HubSpot, etc.) and online tools are preferred.
- Must be detail orientated and have strong personal leadership skills.
This position will require up to 30% regional travel and will be based in Shanghai, China.
Required Leadership Competencies
- Live Our Credo – Demonstrates and inspires the behaviors that reinforce Our Credo.
- Connect – Cultivates meaningful external relationships and partnerships outside of J&J, adding value and insights for the enterprise; insight-driven to proactively uncover critical unmet needs and turn them into new opportunities.
- Shape – Translates insights into innovative and viable products or solutions, creating value; challenges the status quo and leads change management activities, creating positive change; takes and properly manages risks, while maintaining the highest standards of quality and compliance, contributing to value creation
- Lead - Takes ownership for talent acquisition, performance and development in a way that enhances the performance and development of self and others; maximizes and leverages diverse perspectives, backgrounds and talent to generate innovative ideas or solutions to address organizational challenges; engages in and encourages others to have transparent and constructive conversations and encourages others, contributing to a high-performing organization
- Deliver - empowers people to act with speed, agility, and accountability, enabling them to achieve organizational goals and strategies; makes decisions and takes actions based on a global and enterprise-wide mindset that adds value across the enterprise; balances short- and long-term strategic choices, positions the organization to achieve both short-term and expected future results
Disclaimer: This job description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job; it is intended to be a reflection of those principal job elements essential for recruitment and selection, for making fair job evaluations, and for establishing performance standards. The percentages of time spent performing job duties are estimates, and should not be considered absolute. The incumbent shall perform all other functions and/or be cross-trained as shall be determined at the sole discretion of management, who has the right to amend, modify, or terminate this job in part or in whole. This document is not a contract for employment.
DECISION-MAKING AND PROBLEM-SOLVING:
Key problem-solving skills in developing communication strategies and actions. Requires high degree of independent judgment and decision making.
DEGREE OF INDEPENDENT JUDGMENT:
High degree of independent judgment required.
J&J (China) Investments Ltd (7046)