Johnson & Johnson Careers
HR Analyst, Global Mobility Operations
Requisition ID: 1805643660W
As part of Global HR Services, the role of Analyst, Workforce Data Administration – Global Mobility will be responsible for the day-to-day transactional administration of Global Mobility processes across multiple J&J systems, while ensuring employee data integrity and workflow efficiencies. They will help drive consistency and compliance of Talent Mobility Operations global process while ensuring data accuracy and timely processing of Global Mobility records.
Major Duties and Responsibilites
• Responsible for the execution of daily transactional work for Global Mobility employee data globally and across multiple J&J systems.
o Weekly monitoring of assignment activity for new or existing Global Mobility employees
o Process or coordinate updates for ‘on-assignment’ records. The Analyst will act as a liaison for transactions beyond mobility (i.e. employee promotions) to ensure data accuracy for both the home and host Workday records.
o Verify and process updates on Global Mobility records due to on-assignment activity, ad-hoc audits, Workday Country Implementation.
• Partner closely with Local/Regional HR Services as first escalation point for all Global Mobility employee data questions and issues.
• Advise on handling complex Global Mobility data corrections and act as a key resource for acquisitions/divestitures involving Global Mobility employees.
• Manage complex Global Mobility requests which require deep historical record analysis and process knowledge.
• Develop and maintain documentation and work instructions to support Global Mobility transactional processes.
• Collaborate with Talent Mobility Services, local HR Services and Regional Workday teams.
• Partner as needed with internal stakeholders who support Global Mobility transactional processes, including, but not limited to, IT, Payroll, Benefits, Tax and HR Services teams.
• Assist in providing third tier resolution for Global Mobility issues including, but not limited to, exceptions, payroll, benefits, gXRS, tax and interface issues impacting assignees’ records.
• Subject Matter Expert for Global Mobility data integrity and system workflow efficiencies.
• Effectively manage, train and support entry level Analysts and/or Contractor positions.
• Support Manager, Workforce Data Administration – Global Mobility, in deployment of continuous improvements within the Talent Mobility process.
• Assist Manager, Workforce Data Administration – Global Mobility, with compiling & analyzing internal operational metrics & team performance dashboards. Based on analysis of data, provide recommendations for process improvements to drive data accuracy and timeliness. Provide support to implement these initiatives by highlighting and discussing key changes/improvements with Manager.
• Contribute positively to a knowledge sharing environment by documenting and sharing all relevant working experiences with issue resolution for knowledge database future reference.
• Communicate and interact effectively with customers and team members; develop credibility and trusted mutually respected relationships with customers, supervisors, and team members.
Required Years of Related Experience: 3-5 years of related experience
• Previous experience in Global Mobility or similar HR processes and system analysis expertise is preferred.
• Significant analytical and problem solving skills required.
• Attention to detail & accuracy a must.
• Proficiency in Excel is required, experience in case management is highly desired.
• Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English in order to communicate with customers and peers.
• A sense of urgency in solving customer requests to ensure timely resolution and an ability to work under pressure, multi-task, and meet deadlines.
• Demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality and sensitivity to compliance-related matters.
• Demonstrate ability to handle ambiguity and fluid situations, demonstrating a pragmatic approach.
• Proficient interpersonal skills and the ability to successfully work with internal stakeholders and colleagues to contribute ideas, identify opportunities, and contribute to positive outcomes.
• Knowledge of standard business practices and professionalism in a customer service environment are essential.
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ