Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Regional CoE Systems Analyst
Requisition ID: 1805643441W
newly created cross-sector Business Services Centre of Excellence (BS CoE) has
responsibility for providing financial planning services, business analytics
and reporting solutions for Finance organizations all over the ASPAC region as
well as all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson.
The main objective of the BS CoE is to provide centralized financial services and standardize the financial planning and reporting processes. This is achieved in alignment and close co-operation with the enterprise wide Global Financial Standardization initiative.
This position will be a financial business analyst with strong technical and analytical skills: being able to implement technical solutions, provide systems support to both regional as well as local finance users, and work in close contact with the global GFS team.
- Implement, test and document systems enhancements deployed by the global FP&A team
- Provide Level 0 support to regional and local finance users
- Escalate support requests to global service desks where necessary
- Manage TM1 planning system
- Ensure data integrity between regional source systems and global FP&A systems
- Process documentation
- Support the BSCoE Deployment from a systems perspective
- 2-8 years of working experience
- Strong accounting background or qualified accountant or equivalent
- Knowledge of IT / SQL / Teradata
- Strong technical systems background (TM1, SAP, BW...)
- Proven track record of managing complex tasks across multi-affiliates
- Strong documentation skills
- Strong proven business attitude
- Familiarity with healthcare industry preferred
- Challenges status quo
- Drives process improvements approach with a ‘can do’ approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer Focused
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to thrive in a multi-cultural environment across all layers of the business
- Stays focused even in times of multiple requests
- Team player
This role is based in Singapore.
At Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, we are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)
Planning & Analysis