Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 1805643355W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services is recruiting for a Talent Builder, based in Manila, Philippines.
Our Story is this….Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of J&J for over 125 years. We welcome research and science -- bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people, ultimately touching the lives of over a billion people every single day, throughout the world. We flourish based on a diverse company culture, and celebrate the uniqueness of our employees and a serious dedication to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As a member of our global recruiting team, you will
support groundbreaking capabilities that will help our recruiting team be the
best, so we can recruit for the best. She/he will be an integral part of a
newly created, Manila-based Talent Building organization focused on creation
and execution of talent identification and digital engagement strategies for
top passive talent in efforts to ultimately build robust talent pipelines for
current and future needs across the enterprise. Reporting directly to a Squad
Lead, Talent Building, the Talent Builder will:
- Be a part of a global Talent Building team that will ultimately drive the successful attraction and engagement of talent in support of North America recruiting efforts.
- Use multiple capabilities including innovative technology, data, research and analytical insights to drive J&Js talent attraction strategy and directly build talent pipelines through J&J’s new TRM system.
- Use J&J’s proprietary and off-the-shelf enabling technologies, including the Talent Relationship Management (TRM) tool to drive successful talent building outcomes
- Use enterprise engagement strategies (J&J employer brand, etc.) and own the development of innovative digital outreach campaigns (via social, email outreach, etc.) for both short & long-term talent needs.
- Partner with Manager, Talent Building in reviewing performance metrics, key performance indicators, that improve talent building efficiency and overall individual & team performance.
- Work closely with Talent Intelligence team to enhance talent building outcomes based on research and insights and talent landscape analytics provided
- Partner with NA-based Recruiters on assigned requisitions to optimize talent building capabilities and ensure alignment on successful talent submittals, pipeline health, etc
- A minimum of a Bachelor degree required
- A minimum of 1 year HR/Recruiting, sourcing experience is required
- Experience in creating talent pipelines for varying functions and levels, in dispersed geographies, through multiple channels required.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence key partners across an organization required.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment required.
- Strong analytical skills, demonstrated interpersonal skills, and the ability to work competently both individually and as a team member is required.
- Knowledge of social media, digital marketing & employment branding preferred
- Willing to work on a mid/day shift (2 full time positions available)
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ