Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager, Global Talent Building
Requisition ID: 1805643352W
Manager, Global Talent Building
Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is recruiting for a Manager, Global Talent Building, based in Manila, Philippines.
Our Story is this….Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of J&J for over 125 years. We welcome research and science -- bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people, ultimately touching the lives of over a billion people every single day, throughout the world. We flourish based on a diverse company culture, and celebrate the uniqueness of our employees and a serious dedication to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As a member of our global recruiting team, the Manager, Global Talent Building will drive groundbreaking capabilities that will help our recruiting team be the best, so we can recruit for the best. She/he will lead a Manila-based team in driving the design and execution of Talent Building, focused on digital attraction strategies to identify and engage top passive talent and build robust talent pipelines for current and future needs. Reporting directly to the Director of Global Talent Building & Talent Intelligence, the Manager of Global Talent Building will:
• Own team success in using multiple capabilities including innovative technology, data, research and analytical insights to drive J&Js talent attraction strategy and directly build talent pipelines through J&J’s new TRM system.
• Drive the usage, adoption, and optimization of enabling technologies, including the Talent Relationship Management (TRM) tool.
• Design and implement scalable processes that optimize the talent building team’s workflow and build robust, measurable, “convertible” talent pipelines
• Build proactive talent building capabilities and help define strategies for talent engagement (i.e. social media, brand creation and content management, TRM strategy) to deliver best-in-class talent for a variety of key talent segments.
• Deliver against, enhance, and closely track Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements and provide regular metrics updates to key partners.
• Partner with TA Digital Engagement team to drive enterprise engagement strategies and own the development of innovative digital outreach campaigns for both short & long-term talent needs.
• Support the design and execution of people and process-related strategic talent building capabilities.
• People: recruit, assess, coach and develop an all-star team, continuously elevating the level of expertise that the organization needs to deliver excellence
• Process: build capabilities related to talent identification, talent mining and talent mapping, talent communities, and pipelining for critical functions, and marketplace research.
• Assess performance metrics that improve talent building efficiency while continuously identifying new approaches to increase the team’s overall productivity.
• Work closely with Talent Intelligence team to ensure that the team delivers actionable outcomes based on research and insights
• Partner with senior TA leadership to incorporate and champion “agile methodology” in team setting to improve outcomes and create desired, high-performing team culture
• A minimum of a Bachelor degree required
• Master’s degree preferred
• A minimum of 6 years HR/Recruiting, Sourcing experience is required
• A minimum of 3 years experience leading people is required
• Experience with Taleo ATS, LinkedIn Recruiter, CRM/TRM, Tableau and other sourcing-related tools/technologies is preferred
• Experience working in a global environment is highly preferred
• Knowledge of social media, digital marketing & employment branding preferred.
• Strong business sense and an ability to set and execute strategies, actions and plans in support of strategic objectives required.
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ