Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Squad Lead (Team Lead), Global Talent Intelligence
Requisition ID: 1805643347W
Squad Lead, Global Talent Intelligence
Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is recruiting for a Squad Lead, Global Talent Intelligence, to be based in Manila, Philippines.
Our Story is this….Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of J&J for over 125 years. We welcome research and science -- bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people, ultimately touching the lives of over a billion people every single day, throughout the world. We flourish based on a diverse company culture, and celebrate the uniqueness of our employees and a serious dedication to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As a member of our global recruiting team, the Squad Lead, Global Talent Intelligence (TI) will drive groundbreaking capabilities which will help our team be the best, so we can recruit for the best. In this role, you will partner with TA Leadership, business leaders, Human Resources leadership, and recruiting professionals around the globe to implement and drive a new portfolio of talent analytics products and services. You’ll lead a Manila-based Talent Intelligence “squad” (~3-5 TI Analysts), drive the overall TI strategy and enable the enterprise to make critical talent decisions based on insights generated through research & data.
Reporting directly to the Manager, Global Talent Intelligence, the Squad Lead will:
• Drive a highly efficient squad of respected intelligence/analytics professionals who will use multiple capabilities including technology, data, research and analytical insights to influence and drive J&J enterprise talent strategies and recruiting attraction efforts.
• Contribute to the ideation, design, development and execution of intelligence (analytics) products/services to enhance J&J’s capability in making strategic talent decisions in a highly competitive recruitment environment.
• Build people and process-related strategic talent intelligence capabilities.
• People: recruit, assess, coach and develop a high-performing squad.
• Process: build capabilities related to talent intelligence and analytics: talent supply and demand, competitive intelligence, talent flow reporting, etc.
• Develop capability and conduct project execution in the areas of data analytics, competitive research and analysis, understanding of labor trends and external marketplace dynamics, to attract top talent to J&J.
• Support squad in applying expertise in quantitative & qualitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers, identify trends and opportunities, and influence strategies with data-based insights
• Support ownership and delivery of Talent Building and Recruiting data and insights
• Track Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) of self and squad to driver overall team and individual performance
• Support identification, piloting and use of industry leading technologies and tools to support all key products/services across Talent Intelligence portfolio
• Partner with TA leadership to incorporate and champion “agile methodology” in team setting to improve outcomes and create an all-star team culture
• Act as a change agent and influencer, continuing to be on the leading edge of analytical capabilities outside of J&J and bringing new knowledge and capabilities into the organization.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required, preferably in a STEM or related discipline (e.g. statistics, operations research, computer science, mathematics)
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive analytics and research experience in a highly collaborative environment required.
- A minimum of 1 year people management experience is preferred, with demonstrated experience leading and mentoring talent.
- Experience working with analytics and data visualization tools to drive actionable business insights required.
- Track record of driving business results with the ability to identify risks/issues, analyze data, assess implications, formulate recommendations, and influence outcomes required.
- Willing to be on a day/mid shift (2 full time positions available)
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ