Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager, Global Talent Intelligence
Manila, National Capital
Requisition ID: 1805643345W
Manager, Global Talent Intelligence
Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is recruiting for a Manager, Global Talent Intelligence, to be based in Manila, Philippines.
Our Story is this….Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of J&J for over 125 years. We welcome research and science -- bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people, ultimately touching the lives of over a billion people every single day, throughout the world. We flourish based on a diverse company culture, and celebrate the uniqueness of our employees and a serious dedication to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As a member of our global recruiting team, the Manager, Global Talent Intelligence (TI) will drive groundbreaking capabilities which will help our team be the best, so we can recruit for the best. The successful leader will partner with TA Leadership, business leaders, Human Resources leadership, and recruiting professionals around the globe to implement and drive a new portfolio of talent analytics products and services. She/he will lead a Manila-based Talent Intelligence team, drive the overall TI strategy and enable the enterprise to make critical talent decisions based on insights generated through research & data.
Reporting directly to the Senior Manager of Talent Intelligence, the Manager of Global Talent Intelligence will:
• Build and lead a highly efficient team of respected intelligence/analytics professionals who will use multiple capabilities including technology, data, research and analytical insights to influence and drive J&J enterprise talent strategies and recruiting attraction efforts.
• Contribute to the ideation, design, development and execution of intelligence (analytics) products/services to enhance J&J’s capability in making strategic talent decisions in a highly competitive recruitment environment.
• Build people and process-related strategic talent intelligence capabilities.
o People: recruit, assess, coach and develop a high-performing team, continuously elevating the level of expertise that the organization delivers.
o Process: build capabilities related to talent intelligence and analytics: talent supply and demand, competitive intelligence, talent flow reporting, etc.
• Develop capability in the areas of data analytics, competitive research and analysis, understanding of labor trends and external marketplace dynamics, to attract top talent to J&J.
• Lead team of Squad Leaders in applying expertise in quantitative & qualitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers, identify trends and opportunities, and influence strategies with data-based insights
• Own and deliver enterprise sourcing & recruiting data and insights - develop, enhance, and closely track Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and deliver regular updates to key partners
• Collaborate with subject matter experts across HR, TA, and the business to design and execute programs that will help solve talent-related challenges through data and insights.
• Partner with J&J’s Workforce Intelligence team members to ensure alignment of internal and external talent strategies and trends. Identify collaboration and resource sharing opportunities.
• Identify, pilot and manage industry leading technologies and tools to support all key products/services across Talent Intelligence portfolio
• Partner with senior TA leadership to incorporate and champion “agile methodology” in team setting to improve outcomes and create a high-performing team culture
• Act as a change agent and influencer, continuing to be on the leading edge of analytical capabilities outside of J&J and bringing new knowledge and capabilities into the organization.
• A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required, preferably in a STEM or related discipline, e.g. statistics, operations research, computer science, mathematics
• A minimum of 5 years of progressive analytics and research experience in a highly collaborative environment required
• A minimum of 2 years people management experience is required, with demonstrated experience leading and mentoring high-performing teams.
• Experience working with analytics and data visualization tools to drive actionable business insights required.
• Deep technical expertise coupled with experience in research design, statistical analysis, data visualization and storytelling required.
• Track record of driving business results with the ability to identify risks/issues, analyze data, assess implications, formulate recommendations, and influence outcomes required.
• Strong business insight and a demonstrated ability to set and execute strategies, actions and plans in support of strategic objectives required.
• Willing to be on a day shift
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ