Johnson & Johnson Careers
[J&J Vision] - Category Development Manager(CRM)
Requisition ID: 1805643328W
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
To plan and implement integrated customer relationship management initiatives to deliver brand and business objectives. Brand communication development is based on integrated consumer, shopper & eye care professional insights and business opportunities.
Local Marketing Team, Sales Team, Customer Service Team, Finance, Supply Chain, Legal, Regulatory Affairs, Professional Affair teams, and Regional Digital Team.
Agency Partners & Vendors, Research Agency, Eye Care Professionals and business owners.
- Lead and build CRM strategy and implementation for J&J Vision Hong Kong to meet business and brand objectives.
- Deliver best-in-class analytics capability to internal and external stakeholders via regular reporting. Be a thought leader in the area of CRM and analytics.
- Develop CRM sell-in materials for sales team to bring eye care professionals(ECPs) onto the program and ECP brief for all initiatives on the platform to ensure in-store execution excellence.
- Evaluate and recommend changes to improve the effectiveness of new customer recruitment, retention, and upselling programs.
- Develop an industry leading practice which focuses on data driven insights, accurate measurement of strategies and ROI.
- Review and evaluate market research data to strengthen insight-based CRM program development.
- Work closely with cross-functional task team and lead peers to optimize CRM campaigns and ensure timely deliverables.
- Work closely with marketing team to develop consumer communication on CRM platform which fulfill and amplify brand marketing objectives.
- Own CRM A&P with expertise in budgeting, forecasting and pay-out analysis.
- Provide consultancy on E-commence strategy development at Retail Group level
- Implement process improvements.
- Manage 3rd party agency relationships.
- At least 6 years of CRM experience including target selection, offer design and implemention, analytics and reporting. Preferrably from a E-commence company.
- Insights driven with strong understanding of consumer 'journey' and market 'channel‘.
- Possess a thorough understanding of approaches to customer recruitment, retention, and loyalty programs building and tracking.
- Comprehesive understanding of evolving digital environments
- Good Big Picture Orientation with attention to details
- Analytical & strategic, team player, self-confident, bi-lingual (English/Mandarin).
- Innovative, Business Excellence and results oriented.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Work independently as a good initiator with strong project and time management skills.
China-Hong Kong S.A.R.-Mongkok
Johnson & Johnson (Hong Kong) Ltd. (8060)