Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Supplier Contracting Services Senior Specialist
Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 1805643303W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
For our new procurement hub which is being established in Prague and will provide service for the whole EMEA region we are looking for the role of
Senior Specialist, Supplier Contracting Services
Full time permanent contract
Senior specialist will be responsible for managing the contract execution process, from receipt of the contract request through supplier signature.
Senior specialist will be in addition responsible for performing review of contract requests, gathering any additional required information, choosing and populating appropriate templates, driving supplier negotiations, managing redlines/contract draft versions, ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures in processing contract requests and engaging the appropriate support as needed
- managing the contract execution process, from receipt of the contract request through supplier signature, including interfacing with the business partner (internal and external customers)
- demonstrating a sound understanding of the contract preparation, review and negotiation process. Collaborating with Contract Attorneys, Procurement, HCC, Finance, and other support organizations in order to accomplish this task.
- performing review of contract requests, gathering any additional required information, choosing and populating appropriate templates, driving supplier negotiations, managing redlines/contract draft versions, ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures in processing contract requests and engaging the appropriate support as needed.
- Assisting in establishing, maintaining, and training on processes for contract review and approval and other internal audit and HCC requirements
- developing business strategic initiatives, implementing process improvements and identifying solutions that resolve long cycle times as well as deviations to policies and associated activities.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in LAW
- Contracting experience within Procurement ideally, or in legal environment
- Fluent English
- Fluent French, Italian, German or Dutch
- Ability to multitask, and to manage cross functional team
- Superior communication skills with the ability to quickly and positively influence others
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation, Home office, Flexible working hours, Sickdays, Notebook
- Meal vouchers, Flexi Passes, Referral Award, Life and accident insurance, MultiSport Card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, Pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, Free sport activities, Corporate events
The benefits are regulated by internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
J.C. General Services CVBA (U.S. $) (7552)