Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Logistic Operations Specialist CEE
Prague, Czech Republic; Warsaw, Poland
Requisition ID: 1805642896W
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
We are now looking for an experienced Logistics Operations Specialist CEE:
LOGISTICS OPERATIONS SPECIALIST CEE
Location: Prague or Warsaw
Full-time permanent contract
Logistics Operations Specialist is a Supply Chain role within x-sector operational department aiming at 3PL management from J&J side. This includes being a link and translator of business needs, customer needs and company objectives into operational, warehousing and distribution activities in alignment with quality, regulatory, HCC, HCBI and EHS&S requirements.
- Consumer & Pharma responsibility for 3rd party logistics providers and freight forwarders, their operational performance, cost, quality and safety
- Management of stock control in SAP: inbound, storage, reverse logistics, shipment data transfer from 3PLs into SAP system and stock reconciliation SAP and WMS
- KPI follow up with 3PL & internal reporting. Appropriate actions to be taken once KPIs go below target level
- Escalation and issue management of 3PLs
- Driving innovative solutions in work processes in Warehouse and Transport operation;
- Identifying and performing cost improvement/operational excellence/ customer first projects to increase efficiency and deliver the agreed targets
- Maintain high level of partnership of supply chain team with all local and regional organizations;
Requirements for the successful candidate:
- Min. 2 years of experience in similar position, preferably in FMCG/Pharma environment
- Previous experience from the international company is required
- Capability to anticipate problems and find solutions to minimize impact for the business
- Good communication skills
- Independent in action and decision
- Fluent level of English (both spoken and written), fluent level of Czech/Slovak, no Polish required
- Proficient in use of MS Excel and ERP systems (SAP is preferred)
- Ability to work in a fast and dynamic organization while maintaining strong controls and detail to decisions.
In return, we offer:
An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
Work in a positive atmosphere with a highly motivated, energized team a good track level of success in business
Many employee benefits.
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter in English.
Johnson & Johnson, s.r.o. (7065)