Johnson & Johnson Karrieren
Project Manager (m/f) IT Implementation and Support – Surgical Process Institute - Leipzig
Requisition ID: 1805642822W
The Surgical Process Institute (SPI) is part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies since November 2017. As a local start-up, we develop digital technologies that improve the standardization of surgical workflows in the operating theatre and thus contribute to a continuous improvement of the health care system. SPIs unique digitized and customizable surgery workflow engines enable surgery teams to perform more efficiently, reduce operating time, and deliver better patient outcomes.
As Project Manager (m/f) IT Implementation and Support, you will ensure on-time installation and high-level support of our cloud solution. For surgeons, the access to a global knowledge database is made available to standardise surgical procedures in the operating theatre.
- Develop and implement a strategy to deliver high-quality implementation and customer support on an international level (1st level, 2nd level)
- Perform IT implementation and support for SPIs own software products including installation, setting-up interfaces (HL7, DICOM), training of administrators and users, documentation
- Collect and analyze necessary information to standardize all implementation and support efforts
- Evaluate existing capabilities within the JNJ environment that contribute to the international implementation and support strategy
- Discuss requirements for implementation and support with IT Development team
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Professional experience in IT-Project-Management and / or IT implementation and support
- Experience in healthcare sector is a plus (HL7 and DICOM interfaces, software as a medical device)
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills
- Comfortable in working in a fast-paced environment; ability to adapt readily to change
- Ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key partners; mobilize and motivate teams; set direction and approach; resolve conflict
- Ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision - both written and verbally
The well-being and development of our employees are central aspects of our company creed. Individuals who would like to fully realize their potential as part of our international, innovation-driven corporate family and who aspire to have challenging work, will find that our company provides just the right conditions. We consider intensive initial training, further education that is tailored to our employees' work and excellent opportunities for development - both nationally and internationally - to be just as essential as a good work-life balance, attractive compensation and above-average employee benefits. One aspect that distinguishes our company is the large number of measures we have to support our trainees and promote career development in ways that are also compatible with family life.
Johnson&Johnson Med GmbH (7930)