Johnson & Johnson Carrières
Material Supply Manager H/F
Description du poste
Requisition ID: 1805642742W
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science, bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. Johnson & Johnson has an open culture with strong principles that have been incorporated in our company credo.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Europe is a leading supplier of Fast Moving Consumer Goods. Our products are produced and distributed in all major European countries and exported overseas.
For our strategic production site in Val de Reuil (Upper Normandy – France), we are recruiting a Material Supply Manager.
As part of the planning & procurement team (18 people) your main role is:
- to secure the supply for day to day business in collaboration with Material Requirements Planners
- to improve suppliers supply reliability (On Time, In Full)
- managing mid/long term relation with our suppliers on all logistical aspects in order to improve supply reliability, define account plans and challenge implementation
- managing supply crisis, acting proactively to mitigate supply disruption risks with the help of support functions like regional sourcing, quality, technical center, etc…
For the suppliers in your portfolio, you will also be the point of contact for the regional sourcing organization and interface with Val De Reuil’s plant.
You will support and influence regional sourcing organization in the supplier selection and provide inputs for a proper evaluation and for price negotiations.
For the suppliers not managed by regional organization, you will define and implement a purchasing strategy compatible with performance objectives: inventory, cost, delays, quality and compliance.
- Issued from Engineering or Business school with a first successful experience in planning/logistics or sourcing & project management (at least 3 years of experience)
- Entrepreneur mind-set, able to fully manage suppliers, with a can-do and positive attitude when facing supply challenges.
- Good command of English, written and spoken.
- Ability to see the big picture and manage priorities
- Stress resistant.
- A background in chemical/cosmetic industry is appreciated
Janssen Cilag S.A.S. (7825)