Johnson & Johnson Carrières
SVP, entrez une adresse courriel valide
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Principal scientist - Analytical Chemistry M/F
Description du poste
Requisition ID: 1805642736W
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Consumer Companies, is recruiting for a Principal Scientist to be located in Val-de-Reuil, France, or Helsingborg, Sweden.
This principal scientist will work within the Global Technical Operations (GTO) analytical section and support marketed OTC products primarily within the EMEA region but also globally. A close collaboration with internal and external manufacturers, CROs, the GTO formulation development and the GTO deployment organisation will be important. You will be in a group of 4-5 analytical colleagues based in Helsingborg and Maidenhead and you will report to an Associate Director.
General Job Scope:
To provide support for analytical product testing and quality control activities for series of projects associated with the currently marketed OTC.
Quality and Technical support would include but not be limited to:
- Support analytical test method trouble shooting
- Support or initiate analytical test method improvement and validation
- Manage CROs and other external partners
- Stability data review – trend analysis
- Support analytical test method transfers
- Manage the testing requirements for product, raw material and packaging components to relevant GMP standards
- Manage change control deliverables and CAPA activities relating to analytical testing and transfers
Educational – Minimum of a Master’s degree with a major in chemistry or related sciences.
- A minimum of 5 years in an analytical laboratory role supporting pharmaceutical manufacturing, product development or quality assurance with a major emphasis on analytical method development, optimization and product testing. Experience with multi-ingredient liquid and solid-dose formulations essential
- Demonstrated experience and deep knowledge with HPLC/UPLC, dissolution and other major analytical techniques
- Good oral and written communication skills, supported by prioritization skills
- Comprehensive understanding of quality compliance within EU and good understanding of GxP systems
- Technical writing and documentation review abilities
- Good verbal and written English is a prerequisite
Johnson & Johnson Santé Beauté France SAS (7101)