Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805642705W
‘Caring for the world, one person at a time’... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Summary of the role:
The Marketing Manager is leading and coordinating the overall strategy of Biosense Webster portfolio in Belgium and Luxembourg. The implementation and execution of this strategy are also his direct responsibility.
The Marketing Manager will drive market share gain and market expansion and shape the market to obtain profitable growth in line with business planning and the P&L.
The Marketing Manager is leading a cross functional team that consist of sales, marketing, HE&R, Medical Education, Account Management, Customer Solutions, Pricing, etc.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Map out the Electrophysiology market and disseminate all relevant data: reimbursement, therapeutic area potential, procedure numbers, technology penetration, pricing, hospital capacity, patient pathway
- Grow BeLux potential through therapy expansion programs on increasing referrals and optimizing lab capacity.
- Understand, in depth, the needs of all the different stakeholders in this therapeutic area.
- Develops and maintains strong long-term relationships with KOL’s through support in professional education, clinical work, promote exposure of the KOL (speaker, External Evaluation, Projects, etc…) to gain credibility and bring added value towards the new decision makers.
- Act as a key contact with the operating company and builds strong relationships across the functions with EMEA marketing, R&D, regulatory, supply chain, commercial, technical, educational and ONE MD to maximize the impact of the region.
- Drive a high performing cross-functional team of account manager and clinical support specialists by inspiring and involving all members and be very clear on the objectives and expectations.
- Measure the progress of the team versus the objectives that were set.
- Ensures product launch and project management excellence by setting up strategic and roll out plans and FU on implementation
- Ensure top of the class sales & marketing capabilities that matches the changing environment.
Main leadership commitments:
- Ability to manage successfully in a matrix organization,
- Ability to drive customer engagement and create and sustain KOL relationships.
- Ability to interact and obtain interest, involvement and support from the operating company.
- Interact with other regions and learn from successes and failures.
- Determine how to incorporate ongoing improvements into strategic plans.
- Find ways to challenge the status quo and how things have always been done; bring new ideas or innovations to bear on existing efforts
- Build learning agility by experimenting with new approaches that can lead to breakthrough results.
- Ability to understand market and business dynamics and develop/adapt strategies to drive growth through market expansion, penetration and market share gains.
- Identify & develop the skills necessary for future success.
- Leverage and spread work practices that have helped you to be successful.
- Develop your communication and influence skills to become a high-impact presenter and leader; seek feedback on your skills in this area.
- Identify and address obstacles that are holding back results; address these challenges.
- Share ideas on how results can be achieved more quickly.
- Inspire others by promoting new ideas and approaches.
- Enhance your global view by engaging with those who have experience in markets, resources, or products you seek to understand more deeply.
- Build & reinforce a sense of urgency on key projects; help others understand the criticality of these efforts.
- Develop and implement dashboards and metrics to have a clear view of the status versus the objectives at all times.
Business environment & context:
- From product management to creating value for clinical and non-clinical stakeholders in Electrophysiology.
- Price pressure and tender environment demand a value driven approach.
- New and different decision makers and influencers.
- Added value drives the decision-making process of a multiple stakeholder team in our accounts.
Previous marketing and / or sales experience for more than 5 Years
Proven ability to manage complexity & thrives in uncertain/ambiguous circumstances
Knowledge of the current healthcare landscape and market environment where a value approach is a key driver
Experience in the Electrophysiology market.
Experience working for a mid-size or multinational company
Fluently French / Dutch / English speaking
Ability to connect and effectively collaborate across a diverse group of business stakeholders in a matrix environment
Strong passion and track record for innovation & will to make things happen & deliver
Strong communication skills & influencing skills
Driven by results performance & excellence in the job
Demonstrated business success in delivering growth and gaining share
Ability to build respect and trust with customers, employees and internal stakeholders
Integrity and Credo-based leadership
Self- awareness and adaptability
What’s in it for you…?
“Caring for the world, one person at a time…”
As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.
Johnson & Johnson Medical NV (7546)