Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 1805642704W
- Responsible for providing technical expertise and leadership for daily manufacturing operations andensuring established metrics (Production, Quality, Scrap and Cycle Time) are met.
- Utilizes Process Excellence methodology and tools to identify and implement improvement projects geared to reduce cost, eliminate scrap, improve quality and minimize cycle time.
- Establishes specific manufacturing capability technology to support transfers and new product introduction.
- Provides specific technical expertise to support special projects, pilot operations, product and process improvements; and also provides input to develop capital expense forecast and equipment/spare parts budgets to support business needs.
- Identifies and develops corrective action plans to improve instruments reliability in the field.
- Provides support to productinquiry investigations.
- Follow all company safety policies and other safety precautions within the work area.
- Supports supplier evaluations for major services/products as needed.
- Compliance with safety policies and procedures.
- Ensures compliance with Environmental Management System (EMS) responsibilities.
- Follow J&J and EES Records Management Policies for Convenience Information, Records Retention Schedules, Training and Education, Document Hold Notices, Records Cleanout, Inactive Records and Information Management, Vital Records and third party vendor if applicable.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned and not all responsibilities listed may be assigned.
- Provides and implements robust corrective actions to quality, safety and ergonomic risk detected in the manufacturing area.
- This position travels occasionally.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or other technical discipline.
- GMP/ ISO knowledge preferred.
- Knowledge of product and process design and development, materials, standardization science and applied statistics.
- Knowledge of project management and cost analysis preferred.
- Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet analysis, data management, projects management, presentation graphics, engineering analysis and statistical software.
- Knowledge of information systems including but not limited to Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), CAF, Quality Systems & Documentation Control Systems.
- Three to five years experience in a manufacturing environment and/ or medical device industry preferred.
- Advance technical training in area(s) of expertise preferred.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Suzhou Ltd. (7054)