Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Spec Sales Support
Requisition ID: 1805642645W
· Co-ordinate normal products, spare parts and samples importation, custom clearance and inspection
· Support accounting to pay custom duty and import VAT.
· Collect original documents for each shipment and submit to accounting for forex payment.
· Special importation coordination such as sample for registration, temporarily importation etc.
· Liaise with forwarding company, regional supply chain and factories to prepare custom clearance related supporting documents based on custom’s requirement.
· Make regular purchase orders in SAP and notify related budget holder to approve.
· Liaise with regional supply chain to support local warehouse management, to follow the goods delivery (finish goods and samples)
· Perform physical stock taking for both finish goods and samples (quarterly)
· Work with commercial team and regional customer service to handle the Direct Sales customer orders, including verifying, tracking, reconciliation and weekly update
· Support regional supply chain to verify the monthly logistics expense charged by warehouse, forwarding company’s service charges
· Be the PO admin of the team and prepare relevant PR/PO in SAP
· Work with logistics / factory to ensure products delivery on time.Ad hoc projects related to importation, logistics and warehouse during integration period
· Education: University graduate
At least 3 years working experience with multinational FMCG / Phama / Chemical companies
Importation and Logistics experience preferred
· Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Computer Skills： Excellence in MS office tools and ERP system, SAP preferable
Unquestionable ethical standards and good communication skill
AMO (Shanghai) Medical Devices Trading Co., Ltd. (7076)