Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805642228W
- professional assistance to the employer and his authorized persons, workers and trustees for occupational safety and health at work in the implementation and improvement of occupational safety
- participation in the development of the business strategy and of the operational plans and programs of the employer's business, in the part where they must relate to protection at work, participation in the process of risk assessment
internal control over the application of the rules on occupational safety and the encouragement and counseling of the employer and his authorized persons to address the inadequacy of work safety established by internal control
collecting and analyzing data related to accidents, occupational injuries, occupational diseases and work-related illnesses, and preparation of prescribed reports of occupational injury and occupational illness and production of reports for the needs of the employer
cooperation with the bodies responsible for the work of the labor inspectorate, the Institute responsible for health and safety at work, the Institute for the Advancement of Occupational Safety, Persons authorized to work and the Specialist in Occupational Health
training of workers, employers and employees to work safely
training of workers' commissioners for safety at work and assisting them in their work
acting in an employment protection committee with an employer
cooperation with the employer when designing, constructing and reconstructing buildings intended for work, procurement of work equipment and other means of work, personal protective equipment and hazardous chemicals
participation in the application of international certification standards for occupational safety management, quality, risks, corporate social responsibility in the employer
other occupational safety work in accordance with the needs of the employer.
- University degree (preferably technical colleague)
- State exam passed for H&S.
- Experience is required with a minimum of 3 years
- Ability to influence without authority at all levels including senior leaderships required. Ability to work with all levels in the organization and with external suppliers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and make decisions in an ambiguous environment
- Self-reliance and a very good organization of work, high operational efficiency.
Fluent in written and spoken English
Johnson & Johnson d.o.o. Croatia (7396)
Environmental Health & Safety