Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Executive Assistant VP Global Self Care Franchise & Team
Requisition ID: 1805642191W
Executive Assistant – Global and Regional Franchise Self Care (OTC)
Take the opportunity to become part of the success story behind one of the world’s fastest growing consumer companies. At Johnson & Johnson we have a truly unrivalled brand portfolio with power brands across multiple categories including but not limited to Johnson’s®, Neutrogena®, Clean & Clear®, Listerine®, Calpol®, and Sudafed®. We have achieved consistent growth and our breakthrough plans for the future make this a great place to further your career.
The role is to provide administrative support to the VP GFO Self Care, the Senior Director GFO Cough & Cold, Digestive Health and Eye Care and the wider GFO Self Care team based in Maidenhead.
- Arrange/support internal meetings which may include arranging catering. Attention to detail required to ensure contact details are correct and final numbers, catering requirements etc are submitted within the deadlines. Organize 10 (2x5) Regional Franchise Leadership Team Meetings (2 x p.a. for Smoking Cessation, Cough & Cold, Digestive Health, Pain and Allergy), 2 Global Need State Leadership Team Meetings (Cough & Cold and Digestive Health), senior management meetings such as visits of the Franchise President and team dinners and events.
- Organize market trips including the 1 p.a. so called EMEA Tour, visiting a number of markets for a larger group.
- Extensive Diary Management – needs to be proactive in monitoring calendars for the VP and the Senior Director and have the ability to prioritise meetings and reschedule where necessary. Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook is essential
- Be proactive in initiating and organising travel arrangements including flights, taxis, hotels etc using Concur online for the two leaders.
- Manage expense reports for the VP and the Senior Director
- Prepare and process invoices, purchase orders and new vendor setup via eMarketplace
- Organisation of the onboarding programmes for new starters - follow up with colleagues to schedule inductions and request new user set ups/laptops in a timely manner to ensure everything is in place before arrival
- Be a point of reference for the wider team and for new starters
- Provide support with other issues such as desk moves/laptop issues especially for senior members of the team and to monitor progress to ensure work productivity is maintained
- Work closely with a senior member of the team to organize internal training sessions throughout the year according to the timetable set
- Assist with all visa applications
- Assist team where necessary with ad hoc projects
- Ensure pertinent centrally held documentation is kept up to date as and when required, for e.g. dept contact information, training records including liaison with Compliance Officer to ensure timely update of name lists to ensure timely compliance trainings.
- Celebrate team birthdays, new babies, leavers by organizing cards etc
- General administrative duties
- Constantly seeking ‘better ways of working’ for all
- Good people handling. Confident in liaising with senior managers and other members of staff from different functions using a variety of communication methods
- Exceptional organisational skills in terms of diary management, travel arrangements and meeting control
- The candidate would be expected to gain/have knowledge of the J&J business in order to be very pro-active in the role
- Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Aptitude to be able to understand other systems e.g. booking travel arrangements Concur and eMarketplace
- Attention to detail/accuracy
- Understand confidentiality
- A proactive, structured yet flexible approach is essential
- It is expected that the job holder would be open in personality, challenging but of a “can do” nature.
- Experienced in a classic matrix style organisational issues.
- Delivers high quality support, within agreed timelines
J&J Consumer Services EMAE., Ltd (8675)