Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Ecommerce Marketing Graduate - 12 Month FTC
Requisition ID: 1805642171W
Take the opportunity to become part of the success story behind one of the world’s fastest growing consumer companies. At Johnson & Johnson we have a truly unrivalled brand portfolio with power brands across multiple categories including Johnson’s®, Neutrogena®, Benylin®, Nicorette®, Listerine®, Calpol® and Sudafed®. We have achieved consistent growth and our breakthrough plans for the future make this a great place to further your career.
Position Title: Marketing Trainee – RFO (EMEA based)
We are currently looking for an exceptional candidate to join us on a 12 month Fixed Term contract based in Maidenhead, UK, to assist with the development and execution of the Regional marketing strategy for one of Johnson & Johnson’s highest priority businesses.
In this role you will be required to support the New Growth Director based in Maidenhead on a day-to-day basis. You will be expected to lead your own projects and have a demonstrable impact on the regional growth strategy and in particular, accelerate our e-commerce growth. This could be through providing recommendations based on your in-depth analysis of market trends and competitor activities, or developing the strategy for accelerating our growth into e-commerce based on consumer insights.
This is a new role within the EMEA region and allows the successful candidate to shape our future strategy and break new ground as we look to deliver significant growth with both organic and inorganic opportunities. In particular we are looking for someone to assist and lead the e-commerce strategy and execution within Self Care. As this role is across the Franchise the candidate will gain experience of all brands and multiple consumer insights across this diverse region.
During your time in this role you will be able to work directly with Global, Regional and local marketing colleagues. In order to succeed, you will need to be able to adapt to fast-moving environments and be able to confidently liaise with and influence key stakeholders. You will need to be confident to work independently and manage ambiguity.
- Support the development of the e-commerce strategy by providing recommendations based on in-depth analysis of trends, consumer research, competitive activities, regulatory landscape etc.
- Post launch analysis of e-commerce projects to track success and make recommendations on future actions.
- Assist with the development of the e-commerce strategy and roll out plans.
- Lead projects to accelerate growth in e-commerce across multiple brands and countries.
- Help to manage e-commerce projects gaining senior management approval to progress.
- Work closely with project managers and cross-functional colleagues to ensure that key projects are launched on time (including partners from R&D, Supply Chain, Digital, Global Strategic Insights and Regulatory Affairs).
- Work directly with local countries around the world to help them to develop their activation plans and business models for e-commerce roll out.
- Assist in the preparation of presentations for senior stakeholders.
- Analysis of market trends, competition, pricing, etc
- Marketing experience (either through placement year or other work experience) essential
- Experience in digital marketing essential
- Strong leadership skills and ability to work independently
- Strong commercial awareness & business acumen
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Works well under pressure and to deadlines.
- Strong problem solving skills and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Good planning & organisation skills
J&J Consumer Services EMAE., Ltd (8675)