Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Accounting and Reporting Analyst
Requisition ID: 1805642150W
Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is recruiting for a Senior Accounting and Reporting Analyst to be located in Istanbul/Turkey.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
Summary of the job:
This position will be responsible for variety of A2R activities which remain part of local GS (Global services) and mainly include elements of External, statutory and US GAAP reporting.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Cooperation with regional GS center in Prague and other CoE / Local Finance entities
- Overall coordination of preparation of US GAAP financials and processes.
- Preparation and booking of US GAAP journals that will stay local.
- Support tax CTC in preparation of local GAAP financials.
- Support of the CFM role within in the country
- Ensuring all financial reporting deadlines are met and closing tasks completed as per closing calendar
- Strong partnership with various finance groups in order to ensure compliant accurate and efficient processes.
- Provide support to regional teams for transferred processes where needed.
- Support CIA and external audit in dedicated area of responsibility.
- University degree in related fields
- Minimum 5 years of experienceAbility to multi-task, work under pressure, meet deadlines and be able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Proven team work and partnering skills
- Solid US GAAP accounting knowledge
- Solid local GAAP knowledge (Understanding of different requirements for US and local GAAP)
- Result oriented, positive minded and open to change.
- Strong Excel reporting skills
J&J MEDICAL TURKEY (7348)