Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Director, Global Talent Building and Talent Intelligence
Requisition ID: 1805642134W
As a member of our global recruiting team, the Director, Global Talent Building & Talent Intelligence will drive groundbreaking capabilities that will help our Talent Acquisition team be the best, so we can recruit for the best. She/he will lead a Manila-based team in driving the design and definition of Talent Building & Talent Intelligence, focused on digital attraction strategies to identify and engage top passive talent for current and future needs, while also helping shape the future of our newly created Talent Intelligence team. Reporting directly to Sr. TA leadership, the Director of Global Talent Building & Talent Intelligence will:
- Invent and deliver integrated global talent building and talent intelligence capability that will ultimately drive the successful attraction and engagement of talent for an estimated 50% of J&J roles worldwide
- Drive team success in using multiple capabilities including innovative technology, data, research and analytical insights to drive J&Js talent attraction strategy and directly build talent pipelines through J&J’s new TRM system
- Enthusiastically address critical business needs and talent gaps, effectively deploy resources, and influence short and long-term talent decisions. Collaborate with subject matter experts across HR, TA, and the business to design and execute talent building strategies that will help tackle talent-related challenges
- Partner with TA Digital Engagement team to drive enterprise engagement strategies and lead the development of innovative digital outreach campaigns for both short & long-term talent needs
- Build people and process-related strategic talent building capabilities.
- People: recruit, assess, coach and develop a high-performing team, continuously elevating the level of expertise that the organization needs to deliver excellence
- Process: build capabilities related to talent identification, talent mining and talent mapping, talent communities, and pipelining for critical functions, and marketplace research.
- Directly lead and support value creation associated with the newly created Talent Intelligence team through ideation, design, development and execution of intelligence products/services to enhance the company's capability in making strategic talent decisions in a highly competitive recruitment environment.
- Partner with senior TA leadership to incorporate and champion “agile methodology” in team setting to improve outcomes and create desired, high-performing team culture
- A minimum of a Bachelor degree is required
- A Master’s degree is preferred
- A minimum of 10 years dynamic HR/Recruiting, Sourcing and/or Talent Analytics experience is required
- A minimum of 5 years experience leading people is required, ideally leading a large, high-performing team supporting regional &/or global recruiting efforts
- Experience leading multi-functional, dispersed teams and driving regional or global projects in Recruiting or related field is required.
- Demonstrable ability to drive programs, lead people through change, and meet deliverables in a complex and matrixed environment required.
- Strong business sense and an ability to set and execute strategies, actions and plans in support of strategic objectives required.
- Up to 10-15% international travel
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ