Johnson & Johnson Karrieren
Project Manager (m/f) Clinical Software Solutions – Surgical Process Institute
Requisition ID: 1805642113W
Johnson & Johnson Medical Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopedics, neurological disease, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands.
The Surgical Process Institute (SPI) is part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies since November 2017. As a local start-up, we develop digital technologies that improve the standardization of surgical workflows in the operating theatre and thus contribute to a continuous improvement of the health care system. SPIs unique digitized and customizable surgery workflow engines enable surgery teams to perform more efficiently, reduce operating time, and deliver better patient outcomes.
As part of its growth strategy, SPI will extend its geographic reach to other EMEA regions. Being the Project Manager you drive projects focusing on implementing process concepts including necessary hard- and software solutions.
- At the beginning of each project you will first get to know the hospital in which you are working intensively, as an observer you will participate in many surgical procedures
- You manage the successful implementation and launch of SPI software tools and necessary hardware
- Once you have defined all software and hardware interfaces, you coordinate and conduct trainings and workshop sessions with clients
- Now that all users are trained in using our tools, the support phase begins. You create regular reporting, analytics and coordinate trouble-shooting for our customers.
- You are responsible for budgeting, meeting deadlines and regularly update your results so that you can present them to our clients
- Degree (BSc, MSc, Dipl., PhD) in business studies, health economics, medical technology, engineering specialization or nursing / care management
- Several years of experience within healthcare sector, incl. knowledge of hospital workflows (especially patient pathways) and IT applications
- Experience in project management
- Preferably good knowledge of Operating theatre workflows
- Ability to combine strong analytical skills and abstract thinking with business knowledge
- Strong communication skills – excellent written & spoken English, ability to interact with management levels of the organization
The well-being and development of our employees are central aspects of our company creed. Individuals who would like to fully realize their potential as part of our international, innovation-driven corporate family and who aspire to have challenging work, will find that our company provides just the right conditions. We consider intensive initial training, further education that is tailored to our employees' work and excellent opportunities for development - both nationally and internationally - to be just as essential as a good work-life balance, attractive compensation and above-average employee benefits. One aspect that distinguishes our company is the large number of measures we have to support our trainees and promote career development in ways that are also compatible with family life.
Johnson&Johnson Med GmbH (7930)