Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Associate Medical Affairs Manager
Medical Science Liaison
Requisition ID: 1805642081W
- The Associate MAF Manager’s mission is to support the quality use of our medicines through clinically relevant and scientifically robust interactions with leading specialists as a trusted scientific counterpart.
- Associate MAF Manager is jointly responsible to support optimal patient outcomes through communication of data, information, knowledge and insights in support of healthcare professional needs and company goals
- Associate MAF Manager is expected to be a therapeutic area scientific expert, responsible for discussing the Company products, patients’ treatment trends and studies in the therapeutic areas in which the Company is involved, with defined audience of leading specialists (Physicians, Pharmacists, Hospital Managers, Board Members of Scientific Societies, and other Stakeholders) and to be considered a trusted scientific counterpart.
- Develop an annual plan and calendar of activities in support of the marketing plan that would provide ample product exposure to the targeted doctors, treatment centers and medical societies.
- Prepares medical education budget in relation to Society Convention and Johnson & Johnson initiated Symposiums
- Project manager for all Symposiums (Lunch Symposiums, Post Graduate Lectures, Johnson & Johnson initiated activities) or all activities which will involve the transfer of scientific knowledge by way of a lecture. This will include arrangement of the venue and program preparation.
- Achieves a desired participation as planned in activities of target medical societies or organizations.
- Conducts medical education activities and programs efficiently and effectively in accordance with HCC as approved in the annual plan and /calendar of activities.
- Develops Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and company pool of speakers.
- Coordinates with Marketing on the creation of Marketing Advisory Boards/Councils.
- Conduct training for employees regarding the disease area handled.
- Assist/provide inputs to product manager for training of sales force.
- Provide inputs to medical science liaison for queries/requests for medical information
- Coordinates with the Marketing and the sales force in organizing the CME activities from planning to implementation and assist in the follow-up plan. Focusing on Medical Education Key Messages that will be included in the modules
- Participate in planning of marketing activities/strategies.
- Provides key support for relevant audits/inspections
- Conducts or implements clinical study within the assigned Therapeutic Area
- Degree in any medical-related or scientific-inclined courses. Medical degree is of an advantage
- Must possess leadership and organization skills including the ability to communicate, motivate, train people, manage resources, and make decisions
- Must exhibit an understanding and consequent application of product management concepts, as applied in the field
Johnson & Johnson (Philippines) Inc. (8385)
Medical Science Liaison