Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 1805642033W
Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson Egypt is recruiting for a Regional Brand Activation Manager to be located in Cairo.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. develops and markets baby care, wound care and skin care products that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals and incorporate the latest innovations. The portfolio includes heritage brands JOHNSON’S® Baby and BAND-AID® Brand, as well as leading skin care brands such as AVEENO® and CLEAN & CLEAR®.
Brand Activation Head
Aim of job:
Lead all marketing activities from business planning to implementation of integrated marketing activities to deliver brand and business objectives.
The scope includes developing annual business plan, new product launches, advertising across both conventional (TVC
& Print) and media (Online, Social Media,Mobile), PR and BTL. Brand Communication development is based on
Integrated consumer, shopper & professional insights and business opportunities.
- (Drive brand plans with objective to grow Brand Equity, usage, consumptions and dedication to meet business objectives
- Lead business analysis and development of annual integrated marketing plan to grow the category and build strong leadership, countering competitor activities
- Plan & execute integrated marketing campaigns based on deep understanding of consumer, shopper and professional insights and business opportunities.
- Work closely with Sales and Professional affair teams to develop key customer programs that help to grow
- Own the planning and execution of integrated product launches and new initiatives, including launch meetings, sales planning sessions and communication tools for sales team
- Through analysis on consumer, market and category trends, brand health, pricing, competition and campaigns tracking, understand opportunities and potential to strengthen future and initiatives
- Lead and be responsible for the budget, forecasting and optimize spends for effective utilization of the investments
- Implement process improvements
- Lead peers and in cross function projects
- Sales team to ensure in-store execution and brand performance.
- Finance team to align on funds and payments.
- Supply Chain team to ensure product availability and production schedules as well as demand planning.
- Regulatory to ensure registration timelines are on track
- Graduate trainee
Main performance measures:
- Deliver brand’s STT target & Market share
- Ensure brand execution ATL & BTL
Education: − University degree in Business administration
Years of Industry Experience: 3 to 6 years of experience
Other Job Specific Skills:
- Strong communication and social skills
- Strong leadership and business insight
- Work independently who is a good initiator with strong
- Multi-task and time management skills
Johnson & Johnson (Egypt) S.A.E. (7800)