Johnson & Johnson Loopbaan
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Analyst, Data Management (Ethicon)
Requisition ID: 1805641937W
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Responsible for master data maintenance and activities within the SLA parameters.
- Ensure global and regional data standards are upheld when executing processes.
- Deliver approved data changes and work with department leads to address and remediate data quality issues when appropriate.
- Execute in accordance to SOX controls application and compliance.
- Applies the framework of SCDM including operating model, standards, and tools.
- Tracks data standards adoption and compliance across the end state platforms as part of ongoing governance process.
- Documentation of business process and technical changes.
- KPI Performance and reporting.
- Analyze, define, recommend, and deliver innovative modifications or improvements for more effective and efficient processes.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Education: A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
Experience: A minimum of 2+ years of business experience in master data, supply chain, operations, or cross-functional business environment is preferred.
- Understanding of SAP master data and the business processes it supports.
- Master Data Management / Product Lifecycle Management acumen.
- End to end knowledge of Supply Chain business processes (e.g., Plan, Source, Make, Deliver, Quality) is a preferred.
- Experience with and working knowledge of data systems, data systems management, and data warehousing.
- Perform daily shared service data functions within the defined process standards working across captive centers and outsourced teams.
- Must have strong communication, presentation, interpersonal, negotiating and influencing skills.
- This position requires a highly-motivated individual with strong analytical skills, intellectual curiosity and proven leadership skills.
- Perform and coordinate all Data activities for shared services.
- The ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously is required.
European Logistics Center (8785)