Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Analyst, Data Management (Ethicon)
Requisition ID: 1805641937W
This position is responsible for overall Data Management work stream and deliverables for Project Vantage. Vantage is a multi-year project that improves performance and service to customers through complexity reduction in product portfolio for Ethicon. This role will provide direction for the data creation and change control process and bring and end to end perspective of data changes and data quality on this project.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Under general supervision, and in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws/regulations and the Company’s policies, procedures and guidelines, this position will:
- Responsible for master data maintenance and activities within the SLA parameters.
- Ensure global and regional data standards are upheld when executing processes.
- Deliver approved data changes and work with department leads to address and remediate data quality issues when appropriate.
- Execute in accordance to SOX controls application and compliance.
- Applies the framework of SCDM including operating model, standards, and tools.
- Tracks data standards adoption and compliance across the end state platforms as part of ongoing governance process.
- Documentation of business process and technical changes.
- KPI Performance and reporting.
- Analyze, define, recommend, and deliver innovative modifications or improvements for more effective and efficient processes.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Education: A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
Experience: A minimum of 2+ years of business experience in master data, supply chain, operations, or cross-functional business environment is preferred.
- Understanding of SAP master data and the business processes it supports.
- Master Data Management / Product Lifecycle Management acumen.
- End to end knowledge of Supply Chain business processes (e.g., Plan, Source, Make, Deliver, Quality) is a preferred.
- Experience with and working knowledge of data systems, data systems management, and data warehousing.
- Perform daily shared service data functions within the defined process standards working across captive centers and outsourced teams.
- Must have strong communication, presentation, interpersonal, negotiating and influencing skills.
- This position requires a highly-motivated individual with strong analytical skills, intellectual curiosity and proven leadership skills.
- Perform and coordinate all Data activities for shared services.
- The ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously is required.
European Logistics Center (8785)