Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
HEMAR Manager Junior
Descrizione offerta di lavoro
Requisition ID: 1805641908W
Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational company founded in 1886, a world leader in the development of products and devices for surgical therapies and pharmaceutical companies, as well as in the marketing of consumer products for personal hygiene, and is organized into three business segments: Pharmaceutical, Medical, Consumer. Every day more than 120,000 employees work in 250 companies of the Group, located in 60 countries.
- Janssen SpA (Pharmaceutical Sector):
Marketing Company: Milan
Plant: Borgo San Michele (Latina)
- Johnson & Johnson SpA (Consumer Sector):
Marketing Company and Plant: Santa Palomba (Rome)
- Johnson & Johnson Medical SPA (Medical Sector):
Marketing CompanyPratica di Mare (Rome).
Janssen-Cilag SpA is looking for a Junior Health Economics, Market Access & Reimbursement (HEMAR) Manager, to be hired with a PERMANENT CONTRACT in the HEMAR Function, that has the goal to optimize the value of both the Company and its products, through the development of a positive external image perceived by payers, by communicating successfully the innovative values of the Company to the patients, to the Regional Health Service and to the Community as a whole.
The candidate will be responsible for implementing HEMAR activities that are already designed and will be personally responsible for the design of future strategies for maintaining optimal patient access conditions and for the optimal development of the pipeline. The position will report to the HEMAR Team Manager.
THE JUNIOR HEMAR MANAGER WILL BE RESPOSIBLE FOR:
• Providing inputs to Corporate Functions, through Functional Networks and proactive communication, to make the local MA issues be taken into consideration;
• Supporting the National Price & Reimbursement Dossier, in order to define the product value from a pharmacoeconomics perspective and to ensure early market access within the target price and with the best reimbursement conditions;
• Collecting Real World Data (RWD), Health outcomes and data for budget impact, to develop and populate relevant datasets to be eventually used as inputs for the national market access maintenance;
• Identifying Real World Evidence (RWE) needs to optimize the brand value proposition and develop Health Outcomes;
• Maximizing value from regional dossiers of Janssen products, in order to rapidly achieve local market access (PTO/R) and a good positioning (PDTA/ Guidelines);
• Supporting to prepare the annual Brand Value Proposition and creating value from clinical data, to guarantee the optimal positioning of the brand;
• Identifying in a timely manner the inputs relevant in the definition of MA strategies and an effective action plans design;
• Organizing initiatives and managing projects that contribute to maximize product value, to obtain early market access for new products and to maintain those in the market, in compliance with local regulations and internal processes;
• Participating to Multifunctional Teams, to gather business inputs and needs and translate them into MA activities able to successfully address those needs;
• Working together with the BRIT (Business Regional Integration Team) Function to spot regional stakeholders and to define action plans for an optimal MA and positioning;
• Contribute to the definition of integrated MA plans for all brands, during the Business Plan process;
• Promoting internal initiatives to increase HE and HTA knowledge, across the organization.
Academic & Professional Background:
• University Degree in Economics, Health Policy or Life Science (in this last case, an MBA or a post degree in Health Economics/HTA is preferred)
• At least 2/3 years of experience
Language Knowledge: Fluent in English and Italian
IT Knowledge: Good Office knowledge (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power point)
Other skills and abilities:
• Expertise in HE, HTA, Epidemiology, Health Policy;
• Proven track record in market access
• Availability to travel up to 20% - 30% of the time
The figure will be located in Cologno Monzese (MI)
Italia-Lombardia-Cologno Monzese (Milano)
Janssen-Cilag S.p.A. (7175)