Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
IT Lead Business Analyst - Commerical Ops (EMEA/LATAM)
Requisition ID: 1805641696W
IT LEAD – Commercial Ops – EMEA/LATAM
Location: Pinewood, UK
The Commercial Ops EMEA/LATAM Lead liaises with Business Stakeholders and technical teams to solicit and document business requirements for commercial capabilities while serving as the regional SME on business and IT processes and tools. This role will partner with Business Stakeholders, Project Managers, Application Development vendors and Testing Services to ensure that delivered capabilities meet the intended use by the business. Should be able to operate independently with little supervision.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Provide a single point of contact for business to IT, able to assist business to navigate to appropriate IT support and resources. Interface with x-sector like-domain oriented Product Lines for leverage and learning
- Understand business problems and conditions
- Understanding of IT system or systems that the business uses; may specialize in specific applications
- Is assigned to work with the business to translate requirements for IT sprint cycles
- May coordinate user acceptance testing or assist unit testers so that requirements are satisfied
- Writes, manages and clarifies story points
- Day to day platform configuration management
- Lead discussions, meetings, and workshops with business and IT stakeholders to drive best in class IT and business processes.
- Takes business requirements and writes specifications in a consumable format and terminology for developers
- Maps out business processes to serve as reference for development and IT support
- Explains to business how requirements may be implemented from a functional standpoint
- Applies compliance requirements within scope of responsibility, provides documentation and participates in compliance activities as required.
- Reports on the progress of work stream and release cycles; has little oversight or responsibility over other work products
- May assist and report on user acceptance testing
- Provide oversight and management of project
- Identify and escalate issues where necessary
- Adherence to JNJ Training requirements, portfolio, project management and IT procurement processes
- Ensure system compliance with JNJ Standards
- Fulfill IT System Business Service Agreements
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Degree level education (ideally in technology)
- Experience with Salesforce.com technologies, Salesforce.com data modeling and analytics, iOS Applications
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Project Management leadership (experience in delivering multiple large projects, from inception to rollout)
- Highly capable Business Analysis skills
- Stakeholder and business relationship proficiency
- Should possess direct experience soliciting and documenting requirements
- Experience working with business stakeholders and technical teams
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture and Development methodologies.
- Broad understanding of current capabilities and limitations of existing systems.
- Strong team player, collaborator and networker
- Experience working with agencies and technology providers
- Solid communicator, team motivator, and leadership skills
- Proven track record in delivering results and progress within aggressive timescales
- Proven ability to work across geographies and cultures
- Fluent in spoken and written English, other languages a bonus.
If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
We respectfully request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purposes of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)