Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sales Compensation Specialist
Mexico City, Mexico
Requisition ID: 1805641653W
SALES COMPENSATION SPECIALIST
The Sales Compensation Coordinator is responsible for supporting MD&D Quota Setting & Management process to set fair and accurate Sales Objectives per participant and coordinate Sales Compensation process, assuring the sales force variable payment is accurate and deployed on time.
Main Roles & Responsibilities
Quota Setting & Management:
• Support MD&D Quota Setting & Management process to set fair and accurate Sales Objectives per participant, leading the following activities: 1) build Quota templates (Franchises and CB) with initial sales objectives
• Lead discussions with Sales Managers in order to define quotas that reflect every participant responsibilities,
• Coordinate alignment discussions between BUs and CB to line up Quotas by account (For Key Accounts, assure everyone is working with the same client objectives),
• Coordinate meetings with Sales Managers and BU Directors to review calibrated Quotas and Territory Alignments,
• Follow-up Secondary Metrics (strategic products, machines, etc.) Quotas with Franchises,
• Conduct Productivity Analyses (Quota Simulation by participant) and generate inputs to be discussed with the BUs (Sales Managers and Directors),
• Adjust Quota Simulation and define final Territories with Franchises,
• Lead the Communication of the Quota by participant for all metrics,
• Coordinate quarterly reviews of sales force performance (Quota Change),
• Assure franchises main accounts tracking overtime in order to better support them on Quota Management and Sales Compensation impact on P&L analyses.
Coordinate Sales Compensation process, assuring the sales force variable payment is accurate and deployed on time.
Main activities include:
• Assure Quota for participants are correctly aligned to Reps and Managers (grant Sales are credited to the rep who has the respective Quota assigned), including any quota changes, terminations, new hires, realignments, etc,
• Gather information from BU's to proceed with customized analyses and inputs on the system (MBOs, machine installations and others metrics performance),
• Analyze & upload Sales Adjustments per participant (alignment exceptions, hierarchy exceptions, adjustments from previous months),
• Answer and manage field inquiries,
• Deploy Sales Compensation System & Platforms training program with Sales Managers and Reps,
• Support Regional Sales Compensation area by negotiating local requirements on the process and the system and
• Support many strategic projects from the organization which involves Sales Compensation performance impact analytics.
Mexico-Distrito Federal-Mexico City
Johnson & Johnson Medical Servicios Profesionales S. de R.L. de C.V. (7243)