Johnson & Johnson Loopbaan
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
QA Engineer Complaint Handling
Requisition ID: 1805641587W
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
At Johnson & Johnson every colleague makes a vital difference. Our people take pride in improving people’s health around the world. Each day, they make life better by going for high quality and continuous innovation. While doing so, they get the chance to grow their competences and take initiatives. All of this in an international, value-driven group that cares for the wellbeing of its people.
A group that contributes to the quality of life as a global partner in healthcare. Johnson & Johnson is at the forefront of a new era in total healthcare solutions.
Your main area of focus will be customer complaint handling. You will be part of the QA Engineering team and you work close together with the QA Technicians on handling and closing customer complaints.
Required skills and experience:
- You have a BSc in engineering or similar.
- You have several years of experience in quality management and GMP in a Medical Device or similar environment. Experience with CAPA's, validations an advantage.
- You are able to achieve quality improvements in a flexible manner and with changing priorities.
- Furthermore you have good oral and written communication skills in the English language.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams for complaint investigation and root cause analysis
- Experience in trouble shooting, failure analysis, fish bone diagrams, decision trees, FMEA s and other quality tools is required
- QA engineering project support process development projects.
- Advising and supporting Manufacturing with technical and professional expertise in areas related to quality performance.
- Identifying weaknesses in processes/ systems and implementing robust solutions before they result in quality issues.
- CAPA root cause investigation execution, implementation of corrective and preventive actions to improve quality processes.
- Supporting and facilitating external inspections and executes internal and supplier audits.
AMO Groningen BV (8358)