Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Regional COE OpEx Global Functions Analyst
Wokingham, United Kingdom
Requisition ID: 1805641542W
Position Description Summary
The newly created Global Functions Team within the BSCoE in Pinewood will be the key Finance Business Partner for all Global Function Leaders within the EMEA region for Financial Planning, Business Analytics and Reporting Processes.
The Global Functions Analyst will be working for and with the Global Functions Manager to support the Functional Leads in the overall Forecasting, Planning and Analysis activities within the Global Function domains which includes Finance, HR, IT and Procurement.
• Responsibilities in this role are to ensure accuracy and compliance of specific areas of the financial statements specific to Global Functions. The areas covered are often complex in nature and require process expertise, in depth knowledge of WWP and detailed understanding of each area. Areas include:
o Support the Global Functions Manager (Local and Regional) in all elements of Forecasting, Planning and Reporting for the Functions
o Key Finance Business Partner for Functional Directors
o Build understanding of supported business to improve value added of business partnering
o Support the Preparation of Ad-hoc Reporting & Performance analytics
o Prepare Management Reporting Deck and BP/Forecast decks
o Liaise with BSCoE reporting team to ensure delivery of efficient reporting through automation and standardisation
o Key hands on person in TM1 to ensure P&L/Balance sheet and headcount plans are updated correctly in the system
o Prepare Bravo reporting for all plans and updates including correct allocation and apportionment of Functional Costs
o Establish Budget baseline by performing statistical trend analysis
o Prepare standard reporting & performance analytics work products
o Support deployment of Global Function model to Other EMEA countries and sectors
o Assist the Global Functions Manager in the documentation of current processes – SOP’s work instructions etc.
o Ad-hoc / continuous improvement projects including documentation review and update
o Assist in the roll out of SLA’s to ensure excellent customer service.
Scope of Role:
• This role is a key member of the GF Team so applicants must be collaborative in style, open to change and always seeking to improve the way things are achieved.
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree qualification, with CPA, CMA or other financial certification, with some post qualified financial experience
• English essential
• Other European languages desirable
• Strong accounting background
• Knowledge of SAP, Excel, and ideally J&J systems
• Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office is required.
• Ideally familiar with Johnson & Johnson worldwide procedures and practises
Skills and Competencies
• Demonstrate honesty and ethical behaviour in all areas of responsibility, and act as a role model for J&J Credo values
• Customer Focus
• Challenge status quo and process improvements approach
• Working to tight deadlines
• Ability to thrive in a multi-cultural environment across all layers of the business
• Good communication skills with the ability to flex inter personal style appropriate to different levels and stakeholders
• Strong influencer, independent thinking, and strong planning/prioritization are critical to success
• Experience of TM1 is not essential but preferred.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)