Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Financial Analyst (OI&E/FA)
Requisition ID: 1805641499W
This is an important support role within the COE to ensure the Other Income & Expense and Fixed Assets is accurately reflected in the financial statements, for 38 affiliates across the EAME region.
• Responsibilities in this role are to ensure accuracy and compliance of specific areas of the financial statements. The areas covered are often complex in nature and require process expertise, in depth knowledge of WWP and detailed understanding of each area. The main responsibilities for this role are:
o Being the process owner for Fixed Assets and in continuous contact with affiliates to provide guidance and training
o Monthly creation and review of the CIP (construction in progress) assets
o Participation in other controls: impairment reviews, inventory counts and useful economic life
o Responsible for the correct reporting of Intangible assets in the region
o Responsible for the calculation and accounting of Royalties
o Periodic contact with IP owners to attend to their requests. Continuous review of the Royalty contracts to ensure accurate reporting
o Closely working with Tax Planning to support Standard cost and Transfer pricing from a Royalty accounting perspective .
Scope of Role:
• This role is a key member of the General Accounting COE team so applicants must be collaborative in style, open to change and always seeking to improve the way things are achieved. The scope will touch on all areas of the financial statements in relation to the accounting for Royalties, OI&E & Fixed Assets across affiliates so this is a responsible role, broad based opportunity for the right candidate
• Trainee accountant, minimum of 2 years financial experience desirable
• English essential
• Other European languages desirable
• Proven track record of supporting complex tasks across multi-affiliates
• Strong accounting and operations background
• Knowledge of SAP, Excel, and ideally J&J systems
• Ideally familiar with Johnson & Johnson worldwide procedures and practises
• Attention to detail and ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial information.
• Effective analytical and problem solving skills, plus demonstrates drive and a willingness to take ownership for tasks and responsibilities.
• Effective communication, collaboration and influencing skills.
• Customer focused; able to build effective partnerships with internal customers and work as part of a team.
J&J Consumer Services EMAE., Ltd (8675)